CampaignProvider

We are a San Diego California based company we offer many campaigns on an hourly and pay by performance basis. Please no outsourcers, brokers, and middle men we want to work directly with a call center.  We need agents who are very experienced and professional and can quickly grasp the concept of what our campaign is trying to accomplish.  Call centers can leave their email address and skype IDs here so we can contact you directly.  

Looking forward to hearing from you -- 

Views: 31844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you planning to have a physical contact center in Philippines? Dont want to shell out on capital expenses? Want to operate asap?

Send me a PM or skype me live:jmbs.clienthunter

This is for those who are seeking to have a physical contact center, that does not want to shell out a lot on capital expenses but has enough for operations.

Lets talk business

no middle man
no scam
no non sense

get in touch and hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

hi sir

we have center in Bangalore(India).we are looking for project .kindly drop me above projects details on neerajsingh10895@gmail.com 

Hi Joseph, we are interested in your campaign. We handled MCA way back last year but it's not a direct client. So now we are looking for a direct client just like you. We still have our recordings and documentation. My team are well prepared  to take calls for you. By the way, we are located in Clark, Pampanga, Philippines. Please email me at naincltl@1go.ph so we can properly discuss everything.

Note: Here's my skype as well :   ramoncito.theleadtree@gmail.com

Cheers!

Hi ,

We are AAL Global Business Solutions and Communication a call center located here  in the Philippines . We are looking to expand our client base .  Our Center has experience with Appointment Setting and Outbound Sales . Please send details of your campaign thru aalgbsc@gmail.com or you can add me on Skype vladcastillo104@gmail.com

Thank you.

Vladimir Castillo

Managing Director

Can u please send me the details at santhraojh@gmail.com

skype id: live:5a90b08ea059396f

Greetings!

My name is Marchelle I'm with SoftServe Global LLC located in Henderson, Nevada in partnership with BOSSPH BPO INC here in Dumaguete, Philippines. Our center is 90 seat capacity and we are looking for a new campaign. Please contact me through email at boss.0184.marchelle@gmail.com and via skype: +639351040089

We look forward to business with you!

Best Regards

Hi,

We are an international call center based in Karachi,Pakistan.

At this point of time we are working with spectrum - Direct t.v - Vivant  (home security) and many more...

Please let me know what campaigns you are having and kindly send all details

Thanks 

Shams uddin

shamsuddin@outsourcinglobalsolutions.com

company profile

www.outsourcinglobalsolutions.com

rajjak@spancotelesystems.com

send details on this

Hi,

email - maisalapare1211@gmail.com

skype - iamhai

Hi,

This is Summit from Pinakatech Business Solutions (www.pinakatech.com). We are based in Manila and have experienced and skilled agents. You can reach me as per below details:

SkypeID: s.naithani089

Email: sumit@pinakatech.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service