CampaignProvider

We are a San Diego California based company we offer many campaigns on an hourly and pay by performance basis. Please no outsourcers, brokers, and middle men we want to work directly with a call center.  We need agents who are very experienced and professional and can quickly grasp the concept of what our campaign is trying to accomplish.  Call centers can leave their email address and skype IDs here so we can contact you directly.  

Looking forward to hearing from you -- 

Views: 24650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joseph,

We are a call center service provider company and looking for outbound campaigns for our center.

Please email me the campaign details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com or skype me at sandeepmondal1.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Mondal

Hi, do you have legit campaigns? Thanks. Skype id: daga110681

Hi, I would like to know more about this process please add me on Skype: ankush.dua1

Hi, I would like to know more about the process please add me on Skype: ankush.dua1

Good day, we are a BPO company here in the philippines and we are interested on the campaigns that you have. kindly send the details and let's talk.

Email: chris.chua.bld@gmail.com

hope to do business with you.

thank you.

Sincerely,
Chris

Hi, We are a call centre based India with 500+ of employee strength. And I would like to know more about this campaign so kindly add me on Skype: ankush.dua1

Hello, 

aislinnhernandez2017@gmail.com 

Thank you!

Hello,

Our company is looking for a campaign. here is my email add lanzrabino.metrixms@gmail.com and my skype Lanz Andrei

Thanz

Please email me the campaign details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com or Skype me at sandeepmondal1.

Hi, please add me on skype: live:97edbdb2e4627734

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service