CampaignProvider

We are a San Diego California based company we offer many campaigns on an hourly and pay by performance basis. Please no outsourcers, brokers, and middle men we want to work directly with a call center.  We need agents who are very experienced and professional and can quickly grasp the concept of what our campaign is trying to accomplish.  Call centers can leave their email address and skype IDs here so we can contact you directly.  

Looking forward to hearing from you -- 

Views: 31844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please email us the campaign details on it@apollobt.com and gautam@apollobt.com

Hi , 

Can you please send me details of your campaign.  vladcastillo104@gmail.com or aalgbsc@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi Good Day, please send details to shanequinanol.kiwi@gmail.com or skype id: iamshane_22. thanks

Please contact me at Skype Id: udayintellicall

Dear Team,
  • I am Krishnakumar.N from VLookUp Global Services PVT LTD,writing this mail in interest to know whether you could provide us projects to work in.
  • We are a start-up company who are ready to work for the clients who wanted to make their customer service to the delighted level.
  • We are an Indian company.
  • We have good experienced candidates who could deliver their 200% for the clients as well as for the customers.
  • Looking forward to hear from you.
Kind Regards,
Krishnakumar.N
CEO VLookUp Global Services PVT LTD.

hi 

I am intrested in this project ,i am from india .please send me details of campaign 

at alex.smith10753@gmail.com

Hi,

This is Symon from Telemusketeers, hope you are doing fine. As per concern we have a call center with 30 seats with very well trained agents and doing MCA, ISP inbound and couple of pharmacy campaigns of US/UK since 2011. Earlier we have also worked on World Cable campaign, they used to provide cable service with internet and phone. All the way would like to assure that we are an experienced call center and highly interested to work on your campaign. Besides would like to ensure you that we can provide a best quality service. Our contact number - +1 3215944277, email symontelemusketeers@gmail.com.
Above all, looking for your kind reply.
Regards,
Symon

Is this open?

Hi this is Abbhy Mariano, owner of Global Integrated Marketing Solutions, just want to reach out to you to see if there's anything we can help you with in terms of services like sales, appointment setting and more. Please add me so we can discuss further, thanks

Hello! I have a call center in the Philippines for 150 seats. rkabigting75@gmail.com 

Mel 2018037840 

NJ, New Jersey

Owner

Good Day,

In this note you can find a brief description about the services that Rally National Contact Center can provide for you.

We are a quality oriented contact center located in the Dominican Republic that outsources Marketing Services:

1. Customer Services.
2. Tech Support.
3. Direct Sales.
4. Lead Generation.
5. Marketing.
6. collections

We have the sufficient workforce to boost your goals to the next level. We are looking forward for being an important part of the growth of your enterprise!

Truly yours, Alejandro Bencosme

Rally National
Executive Outsourcing Services
S: alejandro bencosme
E: alejandro@rallynational.com
W: www.rallynational.work

Greetings, kindly share details to singh610rahul95@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by