CampaignProvider

We are a San Diego California based company we offer many campaigns on an hourly and pay by performance basis. Please no outsourcers, brokers, and middle men we want to work directly with a call center.  We need agents who are very experienced and professional and can quickly grasp the concept of what our campaign is trying to accomplish.  Call centers can leave their email address and skype IDs here so we can contact you directly.  

Looking forward to hearing from you -- 

Views: 21452

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Below listed is my skype id

thalibhussain1

We are a  Business Process Consulting and Outsourcing Services Company headquartered in Sydney, Australia with Call Centre operations in Cebu, Philippines. Please send more details to Lorgie@akiko.com.au - Thanks!

We are an Indian Call center, email us details on bsy@vworks.co.in: or call me on skype balaji.rtn

PROFFERS TECH SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.

suhail@proffersglobalsolutions.in

plz send us details

skype suhail.602

add me on skype-amiruz

Please contact on emporis14@gmail.com

Regards

Savio

Hello,

I have a call centre here in India. We are looking for a genuine and renowned company to work with. We are in this industry for the last 10 years serving many well known companies.

email address: sudipnmitra121282@gmail.com

Look Forward for your kind reply.

Please send details on emporis14@gmail.com

hey 

email:rammishra919@gmail.com

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif" alt=""/>
Dear Sir / Madam,

We are happy to see your detail in online. We have experience in BPO, Inbound / Outbound /  Website Design industry. We assure we can do our projects very honesty and punctuality.

We specialize in Inbound calls (Customer Service), Outbound calls,Telemarketing, Billing, Technical Support, Virtual Assistance and back office services such as Web Developing and Office Supports.

We have more than 200 work station in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. We help you create a quality, custom designed campaigns that produces result at affordable prices.

We need one support from your side Sir / Madam. You have any projects for outsource then given one sample work for us. We can complete as per your requirements.

Please contact us for a free consultation and discuss about your new BPO Project details.

Looking forward in working with you

Regards,
R.RMoorthy
Skype Id: infrasolutionprovider

please add me on skype rmorales.nextinnovation

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have experience in BPO, Inbound / Outbound / Data Entry, Graphic Design and Website Design industry. We assure we can do our projects very honesty and punctuality.

We specialize in Inbound calls (Customer Service or Sales), Outbound calls, Sales, Telemarketing, Billing, Technical Support, Virtual Assistance and back office services such as Web Developing and Office Supports.

We have more than 200 work station in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. We help you create a quality, custom designed campaigns that produces result at affordable prices.

We need one support from your side Sir / Madam. You have any projects for outsource then given one sample work for us. We can complete as per your requirements.

Please contact us for a free consultation and discuss about your new BPO Project details.

Looking forward in working with you

Regards,
R.RMoorthy
Skype Id: infrasolutionprovider
Email ID : infrasolutionprovider@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service