CampaignProvider

We are looking for call centres in Philippines and India.

We are an Australian based company offering campaigns on pay by performance basis.

We would prefer only to work with call centres with their own predictive dialler technology, no outsourcers, brokers, and middle men.  We need agents who are very experienced and professional and can quickly grasp the concept of what our campaign is trying to accomplish. 

High commissions, with sales easily made in our B2B campaigns.  
Call centres with experienced sales agents can easily make up to $15,000 per month with 10 agents. 

Call centers can leave their email address and skype IDs here so we can contact you directly.  

Looking forward to hearing from you -- 

Views: 16903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Good evening. You can send us the details at:

E-mail: ultraxionsolutions@gmail.com

Skype ID: vsbello

Hi Peter,

Please email me the details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com or Skype me at sandeepmondal1.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Mondal

do send details

skype id - rahul.shelke4242

rahul.shelke86@gmail.com

rahul@visioninfotechh.com

please contact me @ francisjonee@gmail.com

Greetings!

We are Contexta Global, a BPO company based in the Philippines. We are a team of highly skilled and qualified professionals who are very much experienced at helping clients reduce cost while improving customer experience. Our company is very much interested in your campaign and we would like to know more information about it. If you want to know more about our company, we can set up an appointment so we can discuss things further. You may contact me through the following:

Email: paula@contextabpo.com

Thank you very much. We hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, 

Please send us more information about the campaign, thank you!

Good day, we are interested on what you have to offer. Kindly email me chris.chua.bld@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Chris

Hello,

were interested with your campaign, kindly send the details to my email lanzrabino.metrixms@gmail.com and skype ID lanz andrei

thanks

We are in this industry for more than 11 years and we have experience in Australian market,kindly send details on blazarstechnologies@gmail.com

Hello I am willing to know more about this campaign so kindly add me on Skype: ankush.dua1

Hello,

email add lanzrabino.metrixms@gmail.com
Skype ID Lanz Andrei

Thanks,

Please email me the details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com or Skype me at sandeepmondal1.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service