CampaignProvider

We have a US process wherein the payout would be $35-$40 per sale and the payment would be made on a regular basis.There are centers who are dialing for this process right now and the  feedback is amazing.

Training and Leads will be provided on a regular basis.

Fresh Centers are warmly welcome.

Views: 8480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi This is Prakash Dasari..

From Anand, Gujarat.

And our center is fresh one..

Can you please send me the details...

premilanpdasari@gmail.com

Please share me some more info, send us the sample script, agreement draft, # of agents required & payment process to bsy@vworks.co.in

suhail@proffersglobalsolutions.in

plz send details

skype suhail.602

add me on skype-amiruz

"I have 90 seat center. I am looking for a campaign. Please contact me on Skype: urhumindian, email urhumindian@gmail.com I also other centers that are ready to start asap. Thanks

"I have 90 seat center. I am looking for a campaign. Please contact me on Skype: urhumindian, email urhumindian@gmail.com I also other centers that are ready to start asap. Thanks

Hi.

We are a interested for this process.

Kindly send the process details on adityapeter78@gmail.com

Hi,
     Could you please send me more detail about campaign on my email ID: info@reviewtechnologies.com. hope for your positive response

Thanks in advance
     ASHISH

This is Vikrant Prabhu Desai from Goa. I am running a call center in the name of Indogoa (BPO) Consultancy Services. We are looking for a good US process. We have a team of 10 agents ready right now who are experienced. Can you send me the details on Email kpovasco@gmail.com or upload on Skype. My Skype ID is vikrant5510.

hi,

can u send me d details in my mail nchatamocha_25007@yahoo.com,looking forward for ur response asap.

hi I have a centre with 30 seater support,i would like to start the campaign u can mail me the details on support@3hillssolution.com    skype: amit.mondal744

hi plz send me the campaign details to my

email-talktalk1005@gmail.com

skypee-talkative1005@live.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service