CampaignProvider

Hello Centers,

We have US and Uk campaigns with high payouts. New or experienced centers can contact us.

for further details. Ping me on skype

SkypeID: udayintellicall

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I am interested, email: panjamhrrecruiting@gmail.com

Skype id: Natara MCcalla

We are a well established call center with the most updated technologies. We have campaigns such as Comcast business, AT&T and Spectrum. It would be my pleasure in doing business with you.
We are ready to do business with you immediately. I have all the documents you require on stand by awaiting your most favourable response.

We are a well established call center with the most updated technologies. We have campaigns such as Comcast business, AT&T and Spectrum. It would be my pleasure in doing business with you.
We are ready to do business with you immediately. I have all the documents you require on stand by awaiting your most favourable response.

Hi ,

We are a start up BPO company and we are looking for campaigns that we can work with .  We can send you documents that you require as soon as possible. We look forward in doing business with you.

Thank you.

Vladimir Castillo

Skype ID : vladcastillo104@gmail.com

Email : aalgbsc@gmail.com

Please Email us the campaign details

it@apollobt.com

gautam@apollobt.com

I am a virtual call center in the us looking for good campaigns I have already added you to skype

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service