CampaignProvider

We are currently looking for centers in the Philippines who can cater our US and UK campaigns. Interested centers please comment your Skype IDs. 

Views: 2579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ptulio01282016@outlook.com

Hi.

Interested center here from Philippines. Feel free to contact us through skype nikfonline24. Talk to you soon.

Hi,

Would you be interested in outsourcing to a center in Pakistan. If yes than please email the details at adnan.ahmed@zealimperial.com

We are a Call Center from the Philippines with 50 well-trained Customer Service agents that deal with either Outbound/Inbound calls. We are committed to delivering results to our clients.

We are interested in your project, and we want to know more about it.

Email: technocomm@asia.com

Inderbir.Singh11 is my Skype id. We have centres in South Africa and Manila.

hi good day, please send details to iamshane_22. hope to hear from you soon thank you

good day! please send details to iamshane_22 . hope to hear from you soon. thank you

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at yancy.limitless@gmail.com or skypeID joggybernabe

Thank you! 

Hi,

Please send me the details.

email- maisalapare1211@gmail.com

skype - iamhai

Hi,

This is Summit from Pinakatech Business Solutions (www.pinakatech.com). We are based in Manila and have experienced and skilled agents. You can reach me as per below details:

SkypeID: s.naithani089

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at jet.intellibridge@gmail.com or skypeID: jet.intellibridge@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at jet.intellibridge@gmail.com or skypeID: jet.intellibridge@gmail.com

Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service