CampaignProvider

Hello.

We are a Company based in Houston, TX, USA. We recently performed research in Indian market and as per our understanding many centers are working on similar campaign which we have to offer.

We are looking for experienced service providers in US PC Support Sales.

We want Service Provider to improve our sales metric and help us to increase our business in United States. Also we need Companies who believes in carrying out long term business with their clients. We can pay up to $12 per hour as long as Service Provider can deliver the required numbers.

Service Provider should be well equipped to run an outbound process also in near future we do intend to outsource our inbound operations as we wish to cut down on our expenses.

Interest centers can share their interest with us and should start the campaign asap.

Thank you.

Regards,

Business Development Manager.                                    

www.onlinepcexpert.net

bdm@onlinepcexpert.net

Views: 2973

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi my name is mark 

mkravitz@resourcing.ph

we have experience in this type of campaign

Hi,

Please send me full details for this campaign at rezielle.lgcsolutions@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Sir,

We are currently expanding our business and we are interested with your campaign.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly provide me more information with regard to your campaign.

you can email me at louievillegsa0@gmail.com

Thanks very much!

Sir,

We are currently expanding our business and we are interested with your campaign.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly provide me more information with regard to your campaign.

you can email me at louievillegas0@gmail.com

Thanks very much!

Hi,
Please send me details at alisonrowe93@gmail.com or skype: alison.rowe82

Hello,

My name is Roger Eraham Jr., Operations Manager for a Call Center here in Cebu, Philippines. This is to formally introduce our services for your needs. We have wide services for our customers from Customer Service, Technical Support, Inbound/Outbound Sales and Data Entry.

Our experienced staff is quite knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile for our customers. We are very selective about who we hire to handle your business, which is why we’ve chosen only the finest people available to work for our organization in order to best serve our clients.

Hoping to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Roger I T. Eraham Jr.

Operations Manager

Reeracoen BPO Inc.

Mobile: +63906-275-5659

USA #: +18882961432

Australia #: +61280734114

Email:roger.i@reeracoen.com.ph

Hello,

We are interested in the project and ready to start asap. Please send the project details to mail2operations@gmail.com

Skype id: mail2operations

Regards,
Shawn
Hello,

We are interested in the project and ready to start asap. Please send the project details to mail2operations@gmail.com

Skype id: mail2operations

Regards,
Shawn

Hello there! we are interested in this project please email the details.

Thanks 

TEAM CC INTERNATIONAL 

Email : sulaiman.bdm@cabcallintl.com"

Please send campaign information to rachelmorton_ceo@icscustomersolutionsllc.com

we are looking for a good campaign as soon as possible. we already have 25 peoples set up office space. And 5 people already working hard for getting a good campaign. our experience are given below.....

1. Worked for a USA campaign named air duct clean. where we seal service like clean of ari duct and boiler in B2C format.

2. Worked for a UK campaign named UK-energy services where we seal utilities like electricity & Gas to the customer as B2B format.

3. Now we working for another USA campaign named spectrum charter. where we offer to customer different internet package & land line connection from Spectrum which is formally known as Time Warner, Format B2B.

we have a long experience in call center.
Contact Numbers
Email: sinjhon007@gmail.com
phone: +8801674850216
facebook: শিঞ্জন নাগ (https://www.facebook.com/backlash.jhon)

Hi, I am a center from the Philippines, I would like to know more about this campaign. Kindly send Project details to: BluepointBizSolutions@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service