CampaignProvider

Hello.

We are a Company based in Houston, TX, USA. We recently performed research in Indian market and as per our understanding many centers are working on similar campaign which we have to offer.

We are looking for experienced service providers in US PC Support Sales.

We want Service Provider to improve our sales metric and help us to increase our business in United States. Also we need Companies who believes in carrying out long term business with their clients. We can pay up to $12 per hour as long as Service Provider can deliver the required numbers.

Service Provider should be well equipped to run an outbound process also in near future we do intend to outsource our inbound operations as we wish to cut down on our expenses.

Interest centers can share their interest with us and should start the campaign asap.

Thank you.

Regards,

Business Development Manager.                                    

www.onlinepcexpert.net

bdm@onlinepcexpert.net

Views: 1805

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello ,

I am interested in this process. Please provide me full details

email : shekhar@akhyaan.com

Hi

This Calling Studio Inbound & Outbound Call Center. We are interested in your process especially in Inbound.

send me details on calling.studio2@gmail.com

Best Regards 

Hi ,

We are interested and have experience in sales support, upsell and cross sales , can you please sent your details at phisearch07@gmail.com. Thanks!

Regards,

Operation Manager

Omar Garcia.

Hi there, we are interested with your process kindly send me the details

email: darybel05.hexagon@gmail.com

My name is Jessie and I'm with Primergent. We are an outsource business solutions provider and we help companies like yours in reducing costs, raise revenues, save time, and make it easier for you to gain a foothold in your priority markets by providing qualified and verified LEADS, backing your operations up with competent and proactive outsourced STAFFING for Telemarketing, Customer Service (voice and non-voice) , Virtual Assistance, Help desk and Appointment Setting effectively and efficiently at competitively lower than existing market rates. You can send me the details at jessielloyd.gozarin@primergentcore.com or at my skype id: jgozarin.primergent@gmail.com.

Thank you and have a great day.
Warm regards,
Jessie Lloyd Gozarin
Sales and Marketing Executive
Primergent Business Contact Solutions

I would like to see if we could do business , we have just what you need our staff is experienced on this matter and we can give results also send you daily , weekly and monthly reports, here is our proposal if you are willing to try something new this year, please keep us in mind , once again i thank you for your time and happy new year..

Attachments:

we are interested to do your work.Before that we want to know your genuinity and prompt payments weely.We need some guidance alaso when ever we require by email and in urgent matters by phone also.
we Have experience in Bpo both voice and Nn voice but we stopped BPO work now for the past 4 years.we can revive if we get genuine buyers with good guidance.Please send full detailsa about you and your processes that you wish to entrust us.
About me i am a Law graduate experiencedin various linbes of BVusiness including software and Bpo.I am from chennai in India
Expecting a reply

Hello when can we get started,  i sent you our proposal and i would like to call you directly to see when we can get start.

thank you for your time.

Hi please share with me details at chrissmith18@gmail.com

Hi Please share with me details at chrissmith18@gmail.com

Good Day! My name is Daryl Ritzie Tomas Business Development Manager from HEXAGON OUTSOURCING.We cater both inbound and outbound process from clients who seek for a good quality of services for their customer support at a very low cost.We are focused into exceeding the expectations of our clients when it comes to services. Our management people thinks out off the box to share new ideas to our clients on how to have a unique way in having more satisfied customers and retain them. We work with our clients as a part of the company and what we aim is not just to earn money instead we want to build a relationship to have a long term project with them.
We are interested in working with you and provide good quality of services that is required. Our rate will be negotiable. Please consider us as one of the capable centers who can cater the services you needed. I will be looking forward for a quick response so that we can start doing business ASAP. Thanks!

email: darybel05.hexagon@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service