CampaignProvider

Hi All,

We are looking for call centers for Uk, US and Australian Pc Support only (Genuine Centers Required )

payout twice A week.

Views: 819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day I look for campaigns for my centers located here in Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Peru and Venezuela, all with available seats, I hope they give me the opportunity to work in some campaign if it is fixed and by much better hour, we look for job stability.

my mail is haztupacto2017@gmail.com

Hello

Greetings!

We have a genuine call center and was interested about the post on this site about PC support.

Could you please let me know more about the same.

Here is my email ID: lalvanglua@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Lal Vaiphei

Mobile: +91 9049657699

Hello, 

We have a currently running PC Support process for US, need to increase and need more. Please share if you have any available on mayank.varma@hotmail.com

Hi,

Our company is looking for Australian account.

please send the details to my email or add me on skype for further discussion,

JET RAI
Business Development Manager
Intellibridge Web Solutions 
Mobile Nos.: +63 905 543 8387 

Hi ,

Very interested can you kindly send more details of the said account and requirements as well.

thanks,

Hi my name is Sarah I have years of intensive training, background and experience in the outsourcing industry assisting clients by combining diverse skills and expertise to achieve and reach client satisfaction.

I have handled successful campaigns in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Worked with industries such as Website Development, SEO Services, Mobile Websites, Commercial Services, Business Brokers, Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Merchant Services, IT Products and Services and more.

I would be very grateful if you can spare your time to have a voice chat. Which will allow me to answer any questions you may have and for you to define your needs should you decide to use our agency for an ongoing campaign or for a one-time project.

Our earnest dedication to your needs will be evident from day one. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email: Sarahlopezsingle@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service