CampaignProvider

1) UK IVA Campaign-Payout is 150GBP

2) UK Pension hot keys-Payout is 20/60GBP based on model

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.

I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Baig

baig@bfmuae.com

Great day! This is James a Client Acquisition Executive at RC-Tech BPO Services.. And we specialize in Virtual Assistants assigned with multiple tasks including appointment setting. 

We are situated in a work space location with a suitable environment and a stable internet connection. I'm confident that you would be able to find the kind of employees that you're looking for to help you with the success of your project..

I'm looking forward to your response in order for us to discuss our future business together. Feel free to connect with us at derek@rooferscapital.com

Best regards, James

hi, how are you? can you please send me details of UK IVA campaign at zainzoni13@gmail.com 

Hello,

I trust that you are well. Please forward details to edward.naidoo@hotmail.co.za

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at yancy.limitless@gmail.com

Thank you! 

Hi,

Please provide  me all the details. 

email- maisalapare1211@gmail.com

skype -iamhai

Hi this is Maegan,

Im the Account Manager of ICONN Solutions.

I would like to post my interest in this process.If it is still available let me know.

You can reach me on Skype:jdmaba.98 and on gmail: jdmaba.98@gmail.com Thanks!

"Hi good day, We have a fully equipped call center in Bucharest, Romania. Please be so kind and forward me all details to my email: WILLIAMDJ2018@GMAIL.COM. Thanks"
Hi please can I have more information mammycey1@hotmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service