CampaignProvider

Hello CP! 

We are seeking a telemarketing group that has can generate leads in huge volume. We have a simple UK survey that requires huge number of leads and its a simple survey that includes just 2 questions;

How old is your TV and what is the make?

How old is your Washing Machine and what is the make?

Pay cycle is Weekly. Payment is determined by center size, quality and ability to expand. 

We do not allow brokers, consultants or “middle men” of any kind unless otherwise approved by us. We NEVER charge any start up fees or up-front fees what-so-ever to launch our campaign. Under no circumstances should any person or company request a fee or commission from your center to run our campaigns. We require that we are contracted directly with the call center and call center owner generating the campaign.

PM if interested.

Views: 2936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me more information at wvssolutions@gmail.com

i´m interested haztupacto2017@gmail.com 

Good day Samuel,

i would like to know more about your campaign and will be glad to help you up with our services we may provide you.

please hit me up by email at ipphone32@gmail,com or via Skype khodarahmi.alex

Will be more than happy to hear you soon.

have a good one

Please send complete details to ramesh@shirotechnologies.com

Hi Samuel,

We are interested in this campaign.

Please send us more info on info.mydefinition@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi 

we are a well equipped call center based in India.with 200 seats and we are currently working for a semi voice lead generation campaign for EDU process........and we are now looking for some more lead generation campaign for my call center it well be help full for us if you send me more details about the lead generation campaign which you have posted...

Garry Mclean

Garry903@gmail.com

Skype. Garry mclean      

Hello

Are you still outsourcing this?

Hi good day i have responded to this ad for the third time now and never got a response hopefully i do so now.

thanks

email-kuben@executivefinanceassist.co.za

We Are Interested ! More Details Please:

Email: md@velocitainfosys.com

We are call center. We have more than 40 work stations & good quality telemarketers.

Please ping here.

Email: sk.covoice@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service