CampaignProvider

Views: 2178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lee i just sent you an email my skype id is tracey.davies79

please send details of the campaign email/skype - mrradsy@gmail.com

Hi Leo i just sent an email to you my skype: alison.rowe82

Hello,

My name is Roger Eraham Jr., Operations Manager for a Call Center here in Cebu, Philippines. This is to formally introduce our services for your needs. We have wide services for our customers from Customer Service, Technical Support, Inbound/Outbound Sales and Data Entry.

Our experienced staff is quite knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile for our customers. We are very selective about who we hire to handle your business, which is why we’ve chosen only the finest people available to work for our organization in order to best serve our clients.

Hoping to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Roger I T. Eraham Jr.

Operations Manager

Reeracoen BPO Inc.

Mobile: +63906-275-5659

USA #: +18882961432

Australia #: +61280734114

Email:roger.i@reeracoen.com.ph

add me at Skype,mukh007
Rachel Hannagan said:

We are a call center located in CEBU Philippines. Our agents have neutral to american accent. Ready to accept any campaigns!

Dont work with Drew or dcl technology as they are fraud
Drew Emaas said:

hi corey,

please send the details to dcltechnology86@gmail.com

Hi, I represent NEO GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INC, a contact center located in the Philippines. I am interested in your campaign. May I request more information about it please?This is my email address louievillegas0@gmail.com. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks very much!

Hello Mr. Smith,

We are ready to start the project asap. Please send me the details to mail2operations@gmail.com

Skype id: mail2operations

Regards,
Shawn

Good day mam my name is Jaquiline and i am one of the Team leader for 40 sitters BPO comp. And we wish to expand our business if you kindly send me the details of your campaign and give us a chance to run it, it will be a big plus. If you considered our company kindly email me all the details at nicole.torres0290@gmail.com . hoping for your immediate  response. thank you.

Hi This is Emille Soriano

From Velocity Corporation 

Im writing this letter to show my interest to your campaigns. Please let me know so we can start to dial immediately.

You can send me the details to my email:

velocity.emillesoriano@gmail.com and my skype id: emzdelacruzsoriano

Thank you very much. 

Dear Corey, I have well trained agents and a 10 seat call center which can readily accommodate this campaign. Please send me more information: jayren@telkomsa.net or call +27847602338

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service