CampaignProvider

Hello All,

On the request of many members on CP, we have now added a new Category to Our Website for Software and Web Business. I would request members to discuss Your Software and Web Requirements here to have a healthy business relationship with one another.

Cheers and Best of Luck.

Thanks,

Swapneal Rathi,

www.campaignprovider.com

Views: 863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI !

Greetings of the day! !

We are looking for .net and web developments projects of any volume. We have expertise team available with us.

Project providers may contact any time at +91 40 66448001, e-mail: prasanna2710@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Prasanna

Hello iam looking for a avatar technology for my center for couple of campaigns can anyone help me out
share the details with me at hustler66699@gmail.com skype : karunakar.vikky

Hi Sir /Madam

Good day to you...!!!

This is Moorthy. from Tirupati Our center in Hyderabad and Bangalore we have 5 years of IT experience.

Our Team is highly skilled in latest technologies such as  Cloud Computing, Java/J2EE, Dot Net, HTML 5/CSS 3, Hadoop, mobile applications such as iOS, Android PHP,Web development  and designing  etc.

We have experience in working with various client around the globe, 
Our  Ultimate  motto  is  to  give  ?Quality  Deliver,  Timely  Deliver,  Satisfaction  and  Cost  Effective?.  Cost  is negotiable, but "Quality, Service and Standard" matters for Deemsys Inc.

Looking forward to hear from you to take this discussion further & share on our solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Moorthy,
Business Development, Freelancer
Email :infrasolutionprovider@gmail.com

Hi,

We are looking for web designing and web development projects. we have an expertise team and we provide best service at cheapest price in the market. please contact me at 9836290639 or you can mail me at roy_asoka@hotmail.com.

91 9804382759

Dear Group Members,

Hope all are doing great!!!

Is it possible that you could spare some time to read my business proposal? Thank you.

This is Raj from BLUECUBEIT, Inc.

BCIT is a global business process management company headquartered based on Denver, Colorado(USA) and development office is in India.

Managing customer management business process outsourcing service outcomes is complex and requires alignment with key business goals. BCIT outlines an approach for business leaders and sourcing managers and develop a comprehensive customer experience for BPO services.

We are Very much interested to work on below projects.

1) Technical Support Process 

2) CRM Projects

3) Project Developments

4) Server Infrastructure

5) Software Developments.

• We Re-Evaluate the Key Metrics in CM Contact Center BPO Services that will deliver Overall Business Goals
  • Develop a Governance Framework — a Systematic Approach to Managing Your BPO goals
  • Commit for better Customer Experience in CM BPO Services
  • We do sales and support for various products from different domains Banking, Finance, Healthcare, IT and others..,
  • Our company sells and services six of them (SalesForce, GoldMine, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, SUGAR CRM  and Nimble).

Please do let me know if any projects available.

We have well experienced team on sales and tech support. Even we undertake Web Site design projects.

Our motto is “own the customer, respect the partner”. When we’re servicing a customer directly, we are very cognizant of the partner and we know that customer’s experience with Scribe can directly impact their relationship with that partner

Looking forward for your feedback and suggestions or please let me know the concern department contact details where i can approach.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

SR Marketing Manger

BLUECUBE IT, Inc.

Phone Number: 720-463-3902

Email:raj@bluecubeit.com;

Gmail: rickyjohnbpo@gmail.com

Web Site: www.bluecubeit.com

Dear Group Members,

Hope all are doing great!!!

Is it possible that you could spare some time to read my business proposal? Thank you.

This is Raj from BLUECUBEIT, Inc.

BCIT is a global business process management company headquartered based on Denver, Colorado(USA) and development office is in India.

Managing customer management business process outsourcing service outcomes is complex and requires alignment with key business goals. BCIT outlines an approach for business leaders and sourcing managers and develop a comprehensive customer experience for BPO services.

We are Very much interested to work on below projects.

2) CRM Projects

3) Project Developments

4) Server Infrastructure

• We Re-Evaluate the Key Metrics in CM Contact Center BPO Services that will deliver Overall Business Goals
  • Develop a Governance Framework — a Systematic Approach to Managing Your BPO goals
  • Commit for better Customer Experience in CM BPO Services
  • We do sales and support for various products from different domains Banking, Finance, Healthcare, IT and others..,
  • Our company sells and services six of them (SalesForce, GoldMine, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, SUGAR CRM  and Nimble).

We have well experienced team on sales and tech support. Even we undertake Web Site design projects.

Our motto is “own the customer, respect the partner”. When we’re servicing a customer directly, we are very cognizant of the partner and we know that customer’s experience with Scribe can directly impact their relationship with that partner

Looking forward for your feedback and suggestions or please let me know the concern department contact details where i can approach.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

SR Marketing Manger

BLUECUBE IT, Inc.

Phone Number: 720-463-3902

Email:raj@bluecubeit.com;

Gmail: rickyjohnbpo@gmail.com

Web Site: www.bluecubeit.com

Dear Friends,

Hope you  are doing good!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Brijesh from Augeretis LLC. It is a global business process management company headquartered based on USA and development office is in India.

We are keenly interested to work on below projects.

2) CRM Projects

3) Project Developments

4) Server Infrastructure

We have well experienced team on sales and tech support. Even we undertake Mobile Apps design projects. Our motto is “own the customer, respect the partner”. When we’re servicing a customer directly, we are very cognizant of the partner and we know that customer’s experience with Scribe can directly impact their relationship with that partner

Thanks & Regards,

Brijesh  Tripathi

Augeretis LLC

Dear Team,

We have a Mobile Apps Selling Outbound Process (B2B) available for immediate start up. We will be first taking interviews over the phone with the team before allotting this process to any center. Process training and Pricing table will be discussed after center is selected.

No Upfront payment.
Payouts would be Weekly.
Fixed Payout on Sale Amount + Incentives

Requirement:
Should have experience in any software selling.

Minimum 5 seats to start with.
Agents should have fluency in english.
Center should have their own Dialer.
Center should have their own leads.

Interested Centers can email at brijeshkt@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service