CampaignProvider

We are looking experience centres for Sprint campaign. Minimum agents required is 10 nos. Interested centres can drop your email id or skype id to reach them. We provide Data/Dialer and Voip. 

Views: 1445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are a Call Center from the Philippines with 50 well-trained Customer Service agents that deal with either Outbound/Inbound calls. We are committed to delivering results to our clients.

We are interested in your project, and we want to know more about it.

Email: technocomm@asia.com

Interested. Please send additional information at jknfotech4@gmail.com or add me on Skype: Inderbir.Singh11

Good Day!

This is Marchelle from BOSSPH BPO INC,we are interested and looking forward to hear more about this. Please send me your details via email boss.0184.marchelle@gmail.com

Thanks! More Power!

Good day, my name is Alejandro Bencosme, executive outsourcing services at Rally Rational contact center. please share details to alejandro@rallynational.com .

rochelle7427

Yes we are really interested , live:5a90b08ea059396f

Good day, my name is Alejandro Bencosme, executive outsourcing services at Rally Rational contact center. please share details to alejandro@rallynational.com .

Hi

we are small call center company working with spectrum , direct t.v and vivant (home security) as well as looking for more campaigns kindly send me more details about these campaigns

thanks 

shams uddin

shamsuddin@outsourcinglobalsolutions.com 

Paris.hat.redjacket = skype Id

P.hatchett.eliteinnovations@gmail.com

646-844-9203

Hi,

email- maisalapare1211@gmail.com

skype - iamhai

i have  lots  of agents  on standby

Hello,

I'm very interested in hearing more about this campaign. Please contact us at:

E-Mail: Damien@amvoi.com

John V 

American Voice Communications

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at jet.intellibridge@gmail.com or skypeID: jet.intellibridge@gmail.com

Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service