CampaignProvider

We are looking experience centres for Sprint campaign. Minimum agents required is 10 nos. Interested centres can drop your email id or skype id to reach them. We provide Data/Dialer and Voip. 

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in this campaign, email me at   diana.circlecenter@gmail.com

Hi Sam,

I am interested in your campaign. Please send all details to ramesh@shirotechnologies.com

Hi please forward details to edward.naidoo@hotmail.co.za. We have experienced staff that have successfully dialed this campaign already.

Hi!

We are interested in your campaign.

Please send details to kent@newzenoviaintl.com or add us on Skype newzenovia.intl.

Thank you and wishing you all the best always!

Please send information to acevirtualsolutions@outlook.com, we have experience dialing AT&T and Directv so this would be right up our alley.

Hi Good Day! Interested here, please send us more details

email : arnold.barrientos2274@gmail.com

Thanks

email: acevirtualsolutions@outlook.com

Hello Sam,

Please send me the details of the campaign as soon as possible. Email: a.garcia@prismlogisticsinc.com.

Best regards.

Hello Sam,

Please send me the details of the campaign as soon as possible. Email: a.garcia@prismlogisticsinc.com.

Best regards.

Hello Sam,

Best regards.

Hi,

We have best Quality in Market with very Better quality. Best VoIP makes conversation between your agents and customers easy which will give you much number of sale.
ONE STOP SHOP for Call Center.
Dialer Voip and Support.
Support will be Available in your Respecting Shifts.

Thank you.

Kedar Varma
+919970086041

Good Morning,

I am interested in hearing more about this campaign, please send me the details.

jcovill@premiersolutionsny.com

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service