CampaignProvider

We are looking experience centres for Sprint campaign. Minimum agents required is 10 nos. Interested centres can drop your email id or skype id to reach them. We provide Data/Dialer and Voip. 

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested . Skype ID vladcastillo104@gmail.com

Email me at twinkles740@gmail.com

Sent detail for Sprint

Thanks! Email sent to all who were looking for Sprint campaign

Good afternoon,

please send me info to: asia23786@gmail.com   my skype ID is newcreation23, I am interesting in this project.

Hello, Please send details to christine.gonsalves@adjbusinessservices.com

Hi Sam,

Please send me all the details.

Mail ID: ramesh@shirotechnologies.com

Hi, Please send me details
email: jdmaba.98@gmail.com

Hi! We're interested with your campaign. Please send details to vivien.alps@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi interested , please send us details through the - 

skype - nisha.adhikari121

email - ialitus.nisha@gmail.com

Hi, we are a small center based in Dumaguete City, Philippines. Please send us the details at neff@pac-biz.com. Thanks.

Hi,

This is Symon from Telemusketeers, hope you are doing fine. As per concern we have a call center with 30 seats with very well trained agents and doing MCA, ISP inbound and couple of pharmacy campaigns of US/UK since 2011. Earlier we have also worked on World Cable campaign, they used to provide cable service with internet and phone. All the way would like to assure that we are an experienced call center and highly interested to work on your campaign. Besides would like to ensure you that we can provide a best quality service. Our contact number - +1 3215944277, email symontelemusketeers@gmail.com.
Above all, looking for your kind reply.
Regards,
Symon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service