CampaignProvider

We are looking for Call center who can generate solar leads for our solar company.We can pay advance after quality check.pm me for more detail

Views: 2473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

We are based in Lahore Pakistan. I'm interested to do work with you. I have energetic team. Please send me details at zainzoni13@yahoo.com

Hi can you send info to jmdreamsgerencia@gmail.com thanks

Hello,

My name is Prasad, Operations Manager for a Call Center here in Bangalore, India. This is to formally introduce our services for your needs. We have wide services for our customers from Customer Service, Technical Support, Inbound/Outbound Sales and Data Entry.

Our experienced staff is quite knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile for our customers. We are very selective about who we hire to handle your business, which is why we’ve chosen only the finest people available to work for our organization in order to best serve our clients.

Please send the complete details to my email add.

Hoping to hear from you.

Email  : prasadkrnl@gmail.com

Greetings!
My name is Marchelle I'm with SoftServe Global LLC located in Henderson, Nevada in partnership with BOSSPH BPO INC here in Dumaguete, Philippines. Our center is 90 seat capacity and we specialized in B2B, Appointment Setting, Telemarketing, Digital Marketing, and the like. We would like to ask for more information about your campaign.
Please contact me through email at boss.0184.marchelle@gmail.com and via skype: +639351040089
visit our website at www.softserve.global
We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.

Hi Hiring Manager,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

My name is Abbhy Gail Mariano, Vice President of Global Integrated Marketing Solutions, the CEO is base in the US, but our physical office is here in the Philippines. We have the best team working together, composed mainly of highly-qualified contractors for outbound telemarketing from lead generation thru telesales. We are also equipped to offer best skills in Customer service, Technical Support, Virtual Assistance and Sales. We are the team that is very much dedicated to work and strives much to deliver the desired output that our employer wants us to produce. Also to support this, we own a physical call centre that can cater to 25 agents and we recently expanded and opened up a new centre for an additional 25 agents. The advantage of getting people that is working on one office is that we can easily monitor their performance and attendance which is vital to any given campaign. We also accommodate data entry and research projects. To give you a brief background, I have been in the call centre industry for about 8 years. I have been with outbound for 5 years and 3 years customer service. Being a team coach, I can provide immediate coaching to the people working under me plus Team leaders who have extensive experience with sales and customer service that will provide additional support when needed. Our office has a static Internet Connection with 15 mbps and Back-up Power Source and Internet Connection during power outage, we only use Dell Optiplex 780 and 390 with Intel Core 2 Duo & I3 series processor with a 4GB of RAM, OS Windows 7, and Microsoft Office. Our team only uses Plantronics & Logitech USB Headset with a built-in digital signal processor, noise-cancelling microphone and a Conducive working area. I have read the job description and I am convinced that with the experience of our Team, I am in no doubt that we are the ideal candidate for the position. Hope you have a great day and I look forward in working with your company. It’ll be a great honor for us to be part of your Team.

I am more than happy to discuss anything further with you during your most convenient hours. Please add me on Skype to discuss more details.

Thank you so much and wish to speak to you soon.

Best Regards,

Abbhy Gail Mariano
Vice President
Global Integrated Marketing Solutions
Skype ID: Abbhy2676
Phone: +639972855624

hi , i have call center and we have been generating lately lot solar leads if you are intrested  contact me on my whatsaap +212664129029 or email me on maxwidani@yahoo.com

4 years experience jaimemorales@connectingpeoplebpo.com

kindly add us on skype= live:rohitgupta007_3 for campaign further discussion

kindly add us on skype= live:rohitgupta007_3 for campaign further discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2019   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service