CampaignProvider

We are looking for Call center who can generate solar leads for our solar company.We can pay advance after quality check.pm me for more detail

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi we are a call center weh Global, would like to discuss your campaign. Find me on skype yaqubz.

I am having a campaign for solar - i can provide you leads for your zips.what is the payout?

WE are interested in this campaign. Please send us info at rhett.marketingLGBS@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hello, my name is Thirdy Laxamana, I own a center in the Philippines and we're looking for campaigns to run, our center is experienced in dialing solar camapigns. Please send me details thru c.laxamana.ntu@gmail.com. Thank you.

I am interested in your process. Please send me details on ramesh@shirotechnologies.com.

Hi.

Kindly send details to adharat@cloudstaff.com and add me on skype - live:adharat_1

Best Regards,
Adhara

Attachments:

i am pretty much intrested in the compaign in sha ALLAH i will do it very best level please contact me at

skype ikhlaqahmed.abt ikhlaqahmed1994@gmail.com

Hi Celine,

I am interested in your campaign. Can you send details to ramesh@shirotechnologies.com.

We are a Bpo (RDConnect) based in India and looking for a campaign. We have a team of highly skilled and qualified professionals who will help in achieving your targets and would also like to mention that we are pretty much experienced in this sector as we are already dealing in Us,UK &Australian process.we are pretty much sure that the business would be mutually beneficial.
Looking forward for a reply from your end on the same 
Thanks&Regards
Shahrukh Agha
Business Development Manager
+91 8527 265 118
Skype Id:rdconnect

kindly forward the details on info@rdconnectservices.com

Hi Celiner,

We have got experienced agents already dialing for solar campaigns, we would like to execute the campaign and generate quality leads for your solar company.

You can do a quality check. Please send me the campaign details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Mondal
Skype Id: sandeepmondal1

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service