CampaignProvider

WE ARE LOOKING FOR CENTERS WITH MIN OF 10 SEATS TO MAX OF 100 SEATS TO DIAL FOR PPO DME LIVE TRANSFER CAMPAIGN.THE CENTER WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR WEEKLY PAYOUTS OF 35$/LEAD EVERY WEDNESDAY THROUGH PAYPAL OR DIRECT TRANSFER
DATA WILL BE PROVIDED BY US.THE AGENTS MUST BE GOOD TO GENERATE LEAD FROM THAT DATA.FOR MORE INFO SEND YOUR COMPANY PROFILE AT dmeoutsourcing123@gmail.com

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you mail me or skype me more details about this process
live:prosenjeetdas234

I will send you the details
How many agents you are having?
Can you send me your company details at dmeoutsourcing123@gmail.com
Prosenjit Das said:

Can you mail me or skype me more details about this process
Hello there, please send us the project details to eqace@workmail.com at the earliest.

Regards
Sam Stephen

I will send the details

Sam Jebasingh Kirubhakaran said:

Hello there, please send us the project details to eqace@workmail.com at the earliest.

Regards
Sam Stephen

Looking for centers to join the LT campaign.Weekly payouts

Hi,

This is Symon from Telemusketeers, hope you are doing fine. As per concern we have a call center with 30 seats with very well trained agents and doing MCA, ISP inbound and couple of pharmacy campaigns of US/UK since 2011. Earlier we have also worked on World Cable campaign, they used to provide cable service with internet and phone. All the way would like to assure that we are an experienced call center and highly interested to work on your campaign. Besides would like to ensure you that we can provide a best quality service. Our contact number - +1 3215944277, email symontelemusketeers@gmail.com.
Above all, looking for your kind reply.
Regards,
Symon
Hi,
Please send us more details about the campaign. My email is marifel@qualicentric.com

Regards,
Marifel

Details sent

Marifel Antonette Saguit said:

Hi,
Please send us more details about the campaign. My email is marifel@qualicentric.com

Regards,
Marifel

Looking for more centers to join.Data will be provided by us

Hi,

We have best Quality in Market with very Better quality. Best VoIP makes conversation between your agents and customers easy which will give you much number of sale. 
ONE STOP SHOP for Call Center.
Dialer Voip and Support. 
Support will be Available in your Respecting Shifts.

Thank you.

Kedar Varma
+919970086041

Looking to add up more centers for this campaign

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service