CampaignProvider

Hi,
    We are TV channels provider company in USA, We need good companies to join in our reseller program, we assure you good response from us.
We need a good team to grow our business, Companies are allowed to join us freely, and we will give good incentive for your each center.
Miz

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I am DhanushFrom “Laqshyasoft” , I got chance to learn about your company from your website and it prompted me to also inform that - Laqshyasoft has significant experience in the IT Services. We are also supporting our client in Cloud Computing (Emails,Application,VOIP,Networks) BPO services like Contact Center, Product & Services Marketing, Virtualization and others. The business benefits attained by our client are:

· 100% production utilization with 24/7 support

· Quicker release of the edition/content

· And cost savings through of our global delivery model

We are Technology Service Offering Company. As informed, we support companies in Developing their IT Services in wide array. We can support your company (if it plans to in the future) in building a unique IT Services via integrated extensible technology, Cloud Computing, Cloud Network, Cloud Telephony, Cloud Firewall Security System services and others. You can also promote your business services to provide an excellent level of customer service.

Currently, we help companies to enable “Cloud” Corporate Intranet Portals and also provide Pay As per you go systems. And through our global delivery model you attain the benefit of 100% utilization to expedite your product release along with cost savings. Our other area of competency is Call Center, Customer Support, Direct Marketing and others, we can support you in reaching your business goals through this technology capability.

We are Offering services of CLOUD Computing , in this segment we are the Technology Alliance Partner with Vmware and other Companies in market. And we Provide Complete Virtualized Infrastructure to companies to reduce the cost of Desktop and servers management. We have services for so many industries to virtualized their IT Infrastructure ( Including Software Cost ).

We are also having a division of BPO and Call center Services . In which we are offering Virtualization 24/7 Customer Technical Support from Offshore India, 24/7 Call Center services, Remote Infrastructure Management,L2-L3 Technical Support, Network Management, basically we are capable of Handling Any type of Tech Support Services. We do Telemarketing and Outbound Campaigns for our clients Products and Services with Email Generation , Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, Meetings, Follow-ups’, and others. We do offer Creating New Marketing Strategies and Modules for Product Development.

Here are the Other Services Provided By US: ( BPO , Customer Care , Outbound Telemarketing, Technical Support, Web Development, SEO/SEM Services )

Let me know if there is something more you require.

Kindly send us the BPO process details ASAP

Regards,

Dhanush

Business Development & Client Services

Laqshyasoft

Email- sevenstarits@yahoo.com

Ph No:9686232631
This number is always busy, do you have any other US number?
Greetings,

Kindly provide the BPO project details, we would be glad to join and looking for long term business.

Please provide the details on zenithdatatech@gmail.com

Thanks,
Nayandeep Mistry
Hi Miz,

The Project you have seems to be interesting is it possible for you to send more details about the process .

My Email Add is surajnair80@gmail.com.

Looking forward for a Long term Business.

Regards
Suraj

INFINITE%20HORIZON%20TECHNOLOGY%20Profile..docx

Hello! Please let me know how I may help your company,

email: rommelk@ihbdholding.com

US +2018037840 Whatsapp

PH +63 9209482523

Please send details to dmjohnson0501@gmail.com we are a virtual call center that uis US based or skype dmjohnsonwv@icloud.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service