CampaignProvider

NEED CALL CENTERS FOR MY COMPANY (DATA/DIALER/VoIP PROVIDED)

Hi,
This is David I'm looking for a CALL CENTERS for our Easy Lead Generation Campaign No Sales with DATA/ DIALER/ VoIP ALL PROVIDED BY US Without Any Upfront or Security with Good Payouts Invoices always Paid on time.
Only call centers.
No Brokers or Middlemens please.

For Further Details I can be Reached via:
Email: Davidgray5775@gmail.com
Office Phone: +1 954-380-8043

Cheers
—David Gray.

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my name Is Jose,

Our call center is based in Lima Peru, our agents are bilingual and ready to start any campaign.

Josedosorio@hotmail.com

Hello

Warm Greetings.

We are a 200 Seater BPO/Call Center in Chennai,India.We are a pioneer in the field of Information Technology providing quality solutions in the field of outsourcing BPO/KPO and Healthcare operations, having wide range of experience of over 14 years from Data Management, Inbound & Outbound Campaigns in India and have always proven ourselves over competency.
Our services include among others:

l Marketing and Research, Appointment setting, as well as other B2B,B2C and lead generation campaigns
l Translations
l Business Planning Services, Consultations

We can also do the following:
l Email responses
l Managing, Financial & Advisory services
l Online business to business support and other customer support and care

We are in the process of expansion and in search of good and reputed clients.Ceequence believes in the importance of maintaining a good image and reputation and we value the respect of one another in this global industry. The needs of your company will be carefully planned and discussed.

I would love to discuss more of this with you. Should you be interested in knowing more about us, please contact us at

Immanuel.v@ceequence.com

contact number 9514229935

Hi David,

I am interested in the above process. I have given you an invite on Skype. I will be adding my boss also to skype so we can have a discussion.I see that you are in the US.We are also head quartered in the US with a branch in Mysore, India. Please send me details of the process.

Dear sir/madam,
Koushik here, from Singapore.
My BPO center is located in India. For more details you can visit us www.aksnetwork.com

I am looking for campaign for USA, AUS, UK, CANADA.
Ready center. Immediately starting. withing 7 days we can start all the shifts.
My center in India name : KRealm Infotech Pvt Ltd.
This is completely owned and managed from Singapore AKS Creation Pte Ltd.
If you have any further clarification please feel free to contact me.
Looking for urgent reply.

Email: koushik@aksnetwork.com

Koushik 

My name is Marsh, from Alfalink Total Solutions we have a Call Center in the Philippines. We are interested in your campaign and would like to discuss further what we can do.

Our Seating capacity is up to 500.
Kindly send me the details at marjereth_torres@alfalinkph.com
Looking Forward in working with you
Thank you!

hi, can you send details to caaron@powrdsolutions.com , cheers!

i am pretty much intrested in your compaign please contact me ikhlaqahmed1994@gmail.com     skype ikhlaqahmed.abt
kindly add me as soon as you can please  i am very keen for you in sha ALLAH provide you the best value

Please share details to vhipratechserv@gmail.com , Skype : tripurehwara.sharma , mobile : +0919908802108

sent you business proposal on your email. please contact me at Skype: marjereth_torres or email at marjereth_torres@alfalinkph.com

Hello

There

We have pleasure in introducing ourselves as well experience team of over 13 years in the industry of BPO/ITES in India. call center based in Chennai India 

We commit ourselves to provide services to the entire satisfaction of the clients, complying their requirements and budget in mind.

We are totally committed to giving you a quality, first class, professional service without compromise to you/your company. Please provide us chance to have a business with you

We have success stories in handling the process in related with both Voice and Semi-Voice for various process like sales, pre-qualification, and warm transfers survey process for various clients located across US, UK and Australia.

We have very well Experienced in Yodel best Avatar agents , we did warm transfers and hot transfers process for USA 

Some of our previous and current client projects are

• MCA – (US Voice Unsecured Business loan)
  • EDU Loan Consolidation process  ( Avatar )
  • Canadian Appointment Process  ( Avatar )
  • US Edu LEAD Generation Process ( Avatar )
  • We have very well experience yodel based Agents 

Awaiting for your Reply 
kgninfotech05@gmail.com
0091 9551838250

Hi David

Please provide please email me more info: bertram.edubeyond@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service