Minimum Seats: 15 - 20

Team Leader to TSR Ratio : 10:1

Payout: $150 Per Sale.

Billing Cycle: weekly

Terms: Net 7

Quality team mandatory

Dialer + Voip + Leads provided

Online Training Provided.

Agents call prescreened owner-operated small businesses in theUnited States offering to provide the merchant cash now paid backfrom future sales of the merchant. If the merchant is interested, the agent asks a few simple questions and then sends the merchant an application to sign and return to the client. Client assists by having their in-house agents (chasers) follow up on all applications sent to merchants. Center is paid for those applications that are returned and signed. Agents should be sending 3 – 5 valid applications per day (APD) and expect a return of signed applications of between 8% and 10% of those sent. Centers should expect a three to four week ramp time before the agents become adept attaking applications and a deal pipeline of sent applications gives the chasers adequate mass of opportunity. This campaign requires the highest adherence to quality standards imposed by the client.

Please email me your Center profile which should include at least: Capacity, IT infrastructure, location, management experience, campaign history etc., at rathi@campaignprovider.com.

Please be advised that the Client has few trainers certified on this campaign, so we can not launch more than 3 or 4 centers simultaneously.

Thanks,

Swapneal Rathi

www.campaignprovider.com

Views: 4214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello there we are a contact center located in the Philippines.

Message us:

c3connectph@gmail.com

skype id: c3_connect

thank you

Hello ,Rathi this is Kelvin your project is very interesting and Iam fully capable of handling your campaign. However , I only see the 150 dollar per sale --is there an hourly rate of pay per agent? because my call center has 15 seats available for this typeof campagain .. waiting for your reply ..

Kelvin Ramos/OM

stsglobalservices@mail.com

companey name : sts global services 

OM experience:5 years of inbount and  outbount salse customer care 

tecnico suport and retantion working with 60 to 100 agents at the time 

working at this time with 15 agents at this moment 

inetl inside core 2 duo 4 G of ram hard drive 80 GB

kelvin ramos

frome sts global services 

thank you for your time 

I'm looking for MCA Campaign, 
Please share details at   cactuscommunicationx@gmail.com
Skype id : +923462404360

i am interested. please send me the details on ia503638@gmail.com

Hello Sir/Maam,

We are a 125 seat BPO Call Center offshore company in Cebu, Philippines with well experienced customer service representatives in taking inbound and outbound calls. Our services include among others:

l Marketing and Research, Appointment setting, as well as other IT enabled services

l Translations

l Business Planning Services, Consultations

l Human Resource Pooling

We can also do the following:

l Email responses

l Managing, Financial & Advisory services

l Online business to business support and other customer support and care

We believe in the importance of maintaining a good image and reputation. That is why we value the respect of one another in this global industry. The needs of your company will be carefully planned and discussed.

We have offices at Tokyo, Japan, Higashi Center, Takamatsu, Fukuoka and a Vietnam Subsidiary. We have been in this business for over 13 years and still going stronger, bigger and going global.

I would love to discuss more of this with you. Should you be interested in knowing more about us, please contact us at:

Email: marketingtcp63@gmail.com

Greetings, kindly share details at singh610rahul95@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2019   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service