CampaignProvider

We are looking for dedicated call centers to join us ,especially the Filipino centers for our Medical Insurance campaign drive.

Leads, Voip and Dailer provided

Weekly payment only.

We will provide u all the help to set up the campaign . No UPFRONT, simple lead generation process.

Need only interested centers to ping me on skype Kevin.brown879 No window shoppers pls...

Thanking You,
Director Projects & Executions Asia
Kevin Brown

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Day!

We are a BPO / Call Center based in the Philippines and we are currently looking for Inbound campaigns preferably without any upfront fees, consultancy charges, or security deposits, We are looking to expand our company and we are searching for more genuine campaigns to ramp up our work place. We are willing to discuss this further with interested parties. ADD ME ON SKYPE: markarnanpres Email: bmdsoutsourcingphil.inc.pres@gmail.com Thanks!

Best Regards,

BOD President
Mark Arnan C. Palencia
BMDS Outsourcing Services
bmdsoutsourcingphi.inc.pres@gmail.com
bmds.ph@gmail.com
Skype ID: markarnanpres

Good Day!

We are a BPO / Call Center based in the Philippines and we are currently looking for Inbound campaigns preferably without any upfront fees, consultancy charges, or security deposits, We are looking to expand our company and we are searching for more genuine campaigns to ramp up our work place. We are willing to discuss this further with interested parties. ADD ME ON SKYPE: markarnanpres Email: bmdsoutsourcingphil.inc.pres@gmail.com Thanks!

Best Regards,

BOD President
Mark Arnan C. Palencia
BMDS Outsourcing Services
bmdsoutsourcingphi.inc.pres@gmail.com
bmds.ph@gmail.com
Skype ID: markarnanpres

Hi,

is this  still available?

We are on the look out for any genuine BPO process/project/s (Inbound / Outbound) with out any HIDDEN CHARGES, DIRECT CLIENT SIGN UP....

Please forward all details Below:

E-Mail Address: csunga@cashflowoutsourcing.com

Hello!
We
 are an outsourcing call-center from Ukraine and we know that you are looking for us!

We are ready to start working with you! Send us the details of the projects please!

Tel 1-206-258-7282
email topsales206@gmail.com

Hope for future mutually beneficial partnership.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible,
Top Sale

We have already experience in this field

Kindly send me details on hbmcontactcenter@gmail.com 

Good day

Our Company (Upbound Outsourcing Solutions) A call center in the Philippines that specializes in outbound calling for marketing and survey for US companies. We have tenured agents , we are expert in providing Outbound(lead generation,digital marketing and sales ) and Blended support (back office tasks, ticketing, billing, appointment setting and etc.) Our solutions and effective call center strategies are here to ensure that your business runs smoothly and effectively at a lower cost.
Please let me know when will you be available for us to further discuss the details of participation so that we can start to dial immediately. Thanks!

Kindkly pls send the details to : upboundoutsourcingsolutions@gmail.com

Good day

Our Company (Upbound Outsourcing Solutions) A call center in the Philippines that specializes in outbound calling for marketing and survey for US companies. We have tenured agents , we are expert in providing Outbound(lead generation,digital marketing and sales ) and Blended support (back office tasks, ticketing, billing, appointment setting and etc.) Our solutions and effective call center strategies are here to ensure that your business runs smoothly and effectively at a lower cost.
Please let me know when will you be available for us to further discuss the details of participation so that we can start to dial immediately. Thanks!

Kindkly pls send the details to : upboundoutsourcingsolutions@gmail.com

Hi,
This is John Mañosca on behalf of Hexagon Outsource. We would like to offer our services for Customer Service, Technical Support, Telesales & Appointment Setting Services. My team are very professionals, well-trained, we all have an experience for both inbound and outbound with a minimum of 1 year experience in the BPO industry. Hope to hear from you soon.
E-mail & Skype: johnm.hexagon@gmail.com
Thanks
John
urgently required center in maharashtra no upfrontcharges good payouts 3years sign up contract semi voice and chat. interested people reach Skype _ deepak.7819

Hi 

Very much interested with your campaign, please email details at Amandawilliams.magenta@gmail.com

Our center is located here in Cebu, Philippines. Main office is in La Palma California. 

Hi, I'm Matthew from LeadsCentric, we are interested in the Medical Insurance campaign, please send the info to

matthew.wallace@leadscentric.com    also add me on Skype with the same email.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service