CampaignProvider

Looking for centers for UK Pension Appointment Setting Campaign

Dear members,

I am looking for centers who can work with us on Pension Review  Appointment Setting Campaign.Its an appointment setting campaign where in we offer free no-obligation pension  review to customers in uk after brexit .

Payout is weekly and based upon number of appointment sat  per week. Payout is min 15GBP to 25GBP based on number of appointment done per week.

Looking only for 2 centers to work with me.Don't want to create an crowd.

You will be working with an uk based company directly without any upfront or any other charge. Please add me on skype :web.basket and mobile number/whatapp number:9040643004. With Regards, Aditya Nayak

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!
We
 are an outsourcing call-center from Ukraine and we know that you are looking for us!

We are ready to start working with you! Send us the details of the projects please!

Tel 1-206-258-7282
email topsales206@gmail.com

Hope for future mutually beneficial partnership.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible,
Top Sale

Hello 

we are center in kolkata india with the manpower of 10 seat would like to start on your project plz send me the detail in .

SOURAVJAIS@GMAIL.COM

Tel : +91 8981287479

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service