CampaignProvider

Hi,

Looking for centers for easiest US & UK survey.

Direct client sign-up.

No middle-person involved so no pre or post payments. No royalty.

Calling data provided.

Successful & easy money making process running live in many centers all over india. 

If interested, please leave your email here and I will send you more information on how to proceed from here.

Views: 15895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sandeep Mondal said:

Please email me the details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com 

Skype Id: sandeepmondal1

My campaign is purely outbound as of now.

Need to call customers who wish to have there business expand with less cost and effective means.

We provide VPS and Dedicated Server's for the customers around the globe, for there Hosting website or for backing up there data or web site files or Email services for there business with less cost than any other provider to increase there business in this competitive world for monthly, QUARTERLY, HALF YEARLY and YEARLY for VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER and Monthly for DEDICATED SERVERS.

Training is provided.

TARGET AREAS: USA, UK, AUSTRALIA and CANADA as of now.

Looking for centers to start up with at least 15 to 30 seater initially.

Daily target: 3 leads for DEDICATED SERVERS and 8 leads for VPS.

NOTE: Calling data and Voip not provided.

Payout: VPS sale will be paid 25 percentage commission from the sale made, Dedicated Server's will be paid 28 percentage commission from the sale for every forthnight (i.e. every 15 days it will be paid/wired to companies account.)

If you wish to start than please do let me know how soon you can start and how many seats you would start with.

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAJ
rajnambala@gmail.com

Shubham Krishnan said:

Hello Alpana,

We are interested to run UK Survey process, Please send the following details to
Email : sampaulson2212@outlook.com

Thanks & Regards
Sam Paulson

My campaign is purely outbound as of now.

Need to call customers who wish to have there business expand with less cost and effective means.

We provide VPS and Dedicated Server's for the customers around the globe, for there Hosting website or for backing up there data or web site files or Email services for there business with less cost than any other provider to increase there business in this competitive world for monthly, QUARTERLY, HALF YEARLY and YEARLY for VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER and Monthly for DEDICATED SERVERS.

Training is provided.

TARGET AREAS: USA, UK, AUSTRALIA and CANADA as of now.

Looking for centers to start up with at least 15 to 30 seater initially.

Daily target: 3 leads for DEDICATED SERVERS and 8 leads for VPS.

NOTE: Calling data and Voip not provided.

Payout: VPS sale will be paid 25 percentage commission from the sale made, Dedicated Server's will be paid 28 percentage commission from the sale for every forthnight (i.e. every 15 days it will be paid/wired to companies account.)

If you wish to start than please do let me know how soon you can start and how many seats you would start with.

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAJ
rajnambala@gmail.com

leo@gabtech.net

thanks

Hi, I am interested and want to know more about this project so please add me on Skype ankush.dua1

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service