CampaignProvider

Hi,

Looking for centers for easiest US & UK survey.

Direct client sign-up.

No middle-person involved so no pre or post payments. No royalty.

Calling data provided.

Successful & easy money making process running live in many centers all over india. 

If interested, please leave your email here and I will send you more information on how to proceed from here.

Views: 15895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.

I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Baig

baig@bfmuae.com

Hi,

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.

I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Baig

baig@bfmuae.com

do send details

skype id - rahul.shelke4242

rahul.shelke86@gmail.com

rahul@visioninfotechh.com

Hello Alpana,

We are interested to run UK Survey process, Please send the following details to
Email : sampaulson2212@outlook.com

Thanks & Regards
Sam Paulson

Jermaine.j_humes@yahoo.com

Please provide details. 

Hello,

Send me the details 

email add lanzrabino.metrixms@gmail.com

Skype ID  Lanz Andrei

Please email me the details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com 

Skype Id: sandeepmondal1

Hi Alpana,
Thanks for the information.
I am Tapash Roy from Telesis Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd Kolkata, India.
We are running a 20 seater center of which 10 seats are available for a fresh campaign.
We were already on the look for a UK survey process. We would be glad to start yours as you have posted.
Let me tell you about our company as you may be wanting to know about it.
NAME : Telesis Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
PLACE : Kolkata, India.
Company registration no: U74999WB2017PTC219172
GST No: 19AAGCT0738B1ZJ
Company PAN: AAGCT0738B
Email : admin@telesis.in

Me
I am looking for Good centers for a campaign where the can call USA, UK, CANADA, INDIA, and AUSTRALIA. THIS IS A LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGN. Customers need to sign up with the monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly plan for the VPS and for monthly services for Dedicated servers for there business.
Payout: 25 to 28 percent on every forthnight. Leads and Voip not provided. Interested centers please contact RAJNAMBALA@GMAIL.COM
Payout: 25 to 28 percent on every forthnight. Leads and Voip not provided. Interested centers please contact RAJNAMBALA@GMAIL.COM
I am looking for Good centers for a campaign where the can call USA, UK, CANADA, INDIA, and AUSTRALIA. THIS IS A LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGN. Customers need to sign up with the monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly plan for the VPS and for monthly services for Dedicated servers for there business
My campaign is purely outbound as of now.

Need to call customers who wish to have there business expand with less cost and effective means.

We provide VPS and Dedicated Server's for the customers around the globe, for there Hosting website or for backing up there data or web site files or Email services for there business with less cost than any other provider to increase there business in this competitive world for monthly, QUARTERLY, HALF YEARLY and YEARLY for VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER and Monthly for DEDICATED SERVERS.

Training is provided.

TARGET AREAS: USA, UK, AUSTRALIA and CANADA as of now.

Looking for centers to start up with at least 15 to 30 seater initially.

Daily target: 3 leads for DEDICATED SERVERS and 8 leads for VPS.

NOTE: Calling data and Voip not provided.

Payout: VPS sale will be paid 25 percentage commission from the sale made, Dedicated Server's will be paid 28 percentage commission from the sale for every forthnight (i.e. every 15 days it will be paid/wired to companies account.)

If you wish to start than please do let me know how soon you can start and how many seats you would start with.

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAJ
rajnambala@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service