CampaignProvider

Need Experinced/Serious Centers for Auto Insurance SF & Home Improvement Campaigns, Data, Dialer & Voip Provided With Weekly Payment.

Need Experienced/Serious Centers for Auto Insurance SF & Home Improvement Campaigns, Data, Dialer & Voip Provided With Weekly Payment. 

Reply with Skype ID 

Views: 5383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I would like to know more about this campaign, please add me m.urdaneta.

catch_raza

Hello Peter levick,

We are a registered BPO in Indian. We have excellent team to work.Can you provide me the details?

Thanks

shekhar

email  : shekhar@akhyaan.com

skype-namit.sata

Hi,
This is John Mañosca on behalf of Hexagon Outsource. We would like to offer our services for Customer Service, Technical Support, Telesales & Appointment Setting Services. My team are very professionals, well-trained, we all have an experience for both inbound and outbound with a minimum of 1 year experience in the BPO industry. Hope to hear from you soon.
E-mail & Skype: johnm.hexagon@gmail.com
Thanks
John

Hello this is Rick from Royal Contact Center we are interested in Hourly projects with weekly payouts, do you still have any of these projects left....if so can you please let me know, thank you once again fir your time....my info is we are highly experienced in this field.

Ricardo Ortiz

1-775-210-0078 ext 403

ricardoortiz@royalccenter.com

Kindly send all the details at neilb@72solutions.com.ph

Skype Id: neilb.72solutions2gmail.com

Dear Sir or Madam, We are an IT company consisting of many department, one of them being our outsourcing department containing our very own call center. Our call center seats 30 employees dedicated to handling all our call center campaigns. Currently we are working on a Amazon project and are looking for more potential clients to work with. We would like you to provide us more details on this project. Thank you for your cooperation

. Email :turin0806@gmail.com skype : sarabentahura.turin1

Telephone Physique

we do have experience in that field and we are interested in that on namit.sata@gmail.com

Skype id= adrianpigtain

adrianpigtain@gmail.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are an IT company consisting of many department, one of them being our outsourcing department containing our very own call center. Our call center seats 30 employees dedicated to handling all our call center campaigns. Currently we are working on a Amazon project and are looking for more potential clients to work with. We would like you to provide us more details on this project. 
Thank you for your cooperation.
Warmly 
Saraben Tahura Turin
Mail:turin0806@gmail.com
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service