CampaignProvider

US Base BPO is looking for graphics designer and web devolper for websites and landing pages.

Must be Serious inquiries only as I have been getting the run around from some of the members on this site we are here to network and get business done.

We pay via paypal or westernunion the choice is yours however you choose to recieve your pay.

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please send details to dcltechnology86@gmail.com

Please can you send any info you need for this graphic design job to  Brett Davies   brettdavies150@gmail.com

He is expert in all graphic design areas and landing pages and websites he can start immediatedly

Greetings from Fusion Tech Lab!

We are a pioneer in the field of web development, mobile app development for iOS/Android/Web. We work using various technologies like WordPress, Drupal, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Jquery, Adobe Photo Shop, JAVA.

We work as per our client's requirements and also work on new outsourced projects.

Fusion Techlab is a strong team of digital designers and developers with high expertise in design and development of web and mobile apps.

Please email the project details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Mondal

Please send us the details in dbeura@gmail.com

and please add me on skype : dbeura

Hi Jermaine,

We do web development and a lot more BPO projects. You can visit our website if you want to know more about our company. You can likewise send us an email or call us to discuss future business possibilities.

Cheers,

Kate

www.akonecambodia.com

Hi Jermaine,

Greetings from Ablion IT Solutions Pvt Ltd!

We are a pioneer in the field of Custom Developed Website with Wrapper Android & iPhone Apps (According to your requirements). We actively use various languages including, but not limited to .Net, PHP, MySQL, enhance it with Javascript & jQuery. We love Content Management System(CMS). We’re fond of Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, Open Cart and others.

Our technical team consists of young bunch of vibrant, highly skilled, tech-savvy developers(12 twelve) and designers (2 two), fluent in back and front end. We have our own SEO (2 two) experts and testers (2 two). Under the supervision of Team leader and one technical head. We develop customized software, we even do the complete brand building for your company.

Please contact me with your requirement for websites and landing pages.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Mondal

Skype Id: sandeepmondal1

Email Id: sandy.mondal13@gmail.com

Please share your requirement to cristina.tibo kairos991global.com. We are happy to help you

INFINITE%20HORIZON%20TECHNOLOGY%20Profile..docx

Hello! Please let me know how I may help your company,

email: rommelk@ihbdholding.com

US +2018037840 Whatsapp

PH +63 9209482523

Hi, please share your requirements to ctibo@vmjtn.com

Hello, my name is Luis, I'm the Director of Operations with Prestige.

I have two graphic designers and website developers that work for me. I am interested in helping you out.

Email: luis@prestigecallctr.com

hi 

Jermaine 

Hope you are doing well ,could you share project details i am intereted .

alex.smith10753@gmail.com

Skype-dinesh82221

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service