CampaignProvider

I am providing multiple different Outbound Campaigns for Call Centers. Looking for sales or lead gen.

I provide campaigns for:

B2B / B2C

Charter/Spectrum

DirecTv

Dish

Vivint

ADT

Solar (Every Manufacturer and finance company)

CenturyLink

Frontier

Windstream

U-Verse 

I am looking for Call Centers or Individuals with the following:

-Good English

-Sales Skills

-Previously sold similar products

-Looking for Closers or Lead generation

What I will provide:

-I will provide a dialer/voip if you do not have one. But I will be charging a small fee to rent it per person, per month.

-I will provide leads as well or you may use your own

-I will provide a pitch that works if you do not have one

-Commission structures

-Promotions and prices of what you are selling

-One on one training

-Assigned Account Manager 

-5 Million in funding weekly

-CRM to track orders 

Comment Emails or Skype contact info.

Views: 5598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi my name is kirk manahan from jamaica and i am interested in working with your campaigns i am a outsoucer for campaigns in/outbounds for callcenters here in Jamaica that needs it you can contact via skype peeir360 and email manafoot@gmail.com

hello please contact me @ skype:peeir360

and email:manafoot@gmail.com

Hi, we are located in Amman - Jordan and interested to run one of  your Campaigns.

Email Adress : goldenyachtcallcenter@gmail.com

reach me at skype : rkwaqas@outlook.com

Please share us details on naveen@kalkritbpo.com

Hi , 

Very interested kindly shoot me an email  and provide details hope that we can work together.  

Window control

m-michael-bpo@tenseiph.com

hi,

Very interested kindly email me 

m-michael-bpo@tenseiph.com

Hi,

we are looking for a long term partners with US/ UK campaigns for our center in INDIA. We got experienced agents with solid sales ability.

Those who wish to partner with us with voip and dialler, please contact witht he campaign details.

info@synergyservices.net.in

Hi my name is Franz Joseph miranda,

Staffing manager of TIPTOPph.We have years of intensive training, background and experience in the outsourcing industry We are looking for clients to outsource their project from the philippines assisting clients by combining diverse skills and expertise to achieve and reach client satisfaction.

I have handled successful campaigns in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Worked with industries such as Website Development, SEO Services, Customer Service, Mobile Websites, Commercial Services, Business Brokers, Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Merchant Services, IT Products and Services and more.

I would be very grateful if you can spare your time to have a voice chat. Which will allow me to answer any questions you may have and for you to define your needs should you decide to use our agency for an ongoing campaign or for a one-time project.

Our earnest dedication to your needs will be evident from day one. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email: franzjosephmiranda.vwp@gmail.com

Hi Jesse, 

I represent ACSI, and we are very interested in discussing your project.  Please reach out to us via email to set up call.   Moropeza@ACSNV.com or Fvega@ACSNV.com

Hi my name is Sarah I have years of intensive training, background and experience in the outsourcing industry assisting clients by combining diverse skills and expertise to achieve and reach client satisfaction.

I have handled successful campaigns in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Worked with industries such as Website Development, SEO Services, Mobile Websites, Commercial Services, Business Brokers, Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Merchant Services, IT Products and Services and more.

I would be very grateful if you can spare your time to have a voice chat. Which will allow me to answer any questions you may have and for you to define your needs should you decide to use our agency for an ongoing campaign or for a one-time project.

Our earnest dedication to your needs will be evident from day one. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email: Sarahlopezsingle@gmail.com

kinly send the details on lotusiqhr@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service