CampaignProvider

I need 10 Good agents to dial my Canadian Campaign

Please let me know

And can start ASAP

Views: 2035

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day, please send me details about your campaign, i have 20 good agents who is willing to work with you kindly send it to my email: francislamsen41268@gmail.com

Hi, my name is Angie, I'm from SOS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, please send me the details to angie.dub.sos@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Angie VD

scilent.speaker@gmail.com
sheikh-m-atif

i have a good working center, kindly update me if we could be good business hands for each other

Hi There,
We would love to run your campaign. We are Outperform Global Solutions (www.outperformgms.com), a premier Call Center with over 40 years combined experience in the BPO industry.  Whether your project is an inbound or outbound campaign, our experienced Call Agents can & will outperform any other call center out there.  Our Quality Assurance Dept. assures you the highest quality of results to help you look the best!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tricia Gesmundo
Business Development Manager
Ouperform Marketing Global Solutions
Mobile number: 639053440655

Hello

PLeaase share your details on r.kapil1008@gmail.com

Call Center Tele4u will help you in any Telemarketing, Web Search or any other Virtual Assistant job guaranteeing positive results for your company.

Hi,
Can you send me more details of this campaign at pfcabatingan@magentabusiness.com Thanks

""We B&F Call Center Solutions are interested in all these projects or any other project that you may have. What would be the next steps? Best Regards B Dennis Email: bdennis@bfcallcenter.com Cell: 1 (404) 563-2026 www.bfcallcenter.com…"

You need 10 agents to call you Canadian Campaign, we are a call center here in Baja, i could send you our file  and what is the pay, we are looking fro hourly with weekly payouts.....

Attachments:

Hi you might want to check us out at http://www.magentabusiness.com/ . Thanks

Hi,
This is John Mañosca on behalf of Hexagon Outsource. We would like to offer our services for Customer Service, Technical Support, Telesales & Appointment Setting Services. My team are very professionals, well-trained, we all have an experience for both inbound and outbound with a minimum of 1 year experience in the BPO industry. Hope to hear from you soon.
E-mail & Skype: johnm.hexagon@gmail.com
Thanks
John

Kindly send all the details at neilb@72solutions.com.ph

Skype Id: neilb.72solutions@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service