CampaignProvider

WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED CENTERS IN AUSTRALIAN PROCESSES TO DIAL FOR EASY APPOINTMENT SETTING AUSTRALIAN HOMEOWNERS INSULATION PROCESS.

INTERESTED CENTERS ONLY CONTACT WITH YOUR PROFILE,WEBSITE ADDRESS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL MAIL ID.

ONLY INTERESTED CENTERS SEND YOUR PROFILE at callcenterprojects@ymail.com

Views: 518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I can give Good quality results with my Filipino agents .. we have experienced agents.

please send an e-mail with details to sadam.bahar@gmail.com and skype : sadam.rainofgems

Send me the details at vikashjais@rediffmail.com

Hi! This  is Tammy  from Virtual Assistant  Talent.  We  are interested in  handling the project. You can me  at   510-400-8006 and 1866-596-9041.  You can also email me  at   info@virtulaassistanttalent.com and  my Skype ID is  virtualassistanttalent.  We can start  ASAP.  

suhail@proffersglobalsolutions.in

skype suhail.602

plz send us details

Hi 

Please send me the details to chrissmith18@gmail.com

Looking Forward...

Hi

If you still have home owner insulation Aus process  please send details to bharati@venuinfotech.com

Hi, kindly send information about the campaign at kimverlyn@asainglobalcreation.com

thank you.

Greetings !

Good day! We are WB Perfomance a freelance Call center based in the Philippines. We are a newly opened call center with 8-10 agents all with experience on outbound calls.

We are interested to run your campaign just send me the details at paulandrewbollozos@gmail.com or we can talk directly via skype andrew051010.

Hope to hear from you very soon.

With best regards,
PAUL

"Hi,this is david jones process manager of rsa pharmacy solutions,need some genuine client we are 750 seaters+,need some genuine campaign.. kindly send me the details skype-davidjones370 email-1988davidjones@gmail.com,rsapharmacysolutions@gmail.com

Hi david

we have Australian appointment setting campaign with good weekly payout looking centre's for start kindly email me
at chrissmith18@gmail.com
DAVID LUTE JONES said:

"Hi,this is david jones process manager of rsa pharmacy solutions,need some genuine client we are 750 seaters+,need some genuine campaign.. kindly send me the details skype-davidjones370 email-1988davidjones@gmail.com,rsapharmacysolutions@gmail.com

Hi Paul

We have australian appointment setting campaign with good weekly payout's kindly email me at chrissmith18@gmail.com

paul andrew bollozos said:

Greetings !

Good day! We are WB Perfomance a freelance Call center based in the Philippines. We are a newly opened call center with 8-10 agents all with experience on outbound calls.

We are interested to run your campaign just send me the details at paulandrewbollozos@gmail.com or we can talk directly via skype andrew051010.

Hope to hear from you very soon.

With best regards,
PAUL

did the centre contact you Bharati??



Bharati L said:

Hi

If you still have home owner insulation Aus process  please send details to bharati@venuinfotech.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link


© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service