CampaignProvider

Free ATM Location Callers Set Appointment $300 per placement USA

Need appointment setters for free ATM placements in high traffic businesses. Huge territory all of New York and New Jersey, US which is already a high traffic territory.  Must be ready for new service and not tied to a contract. We provide all new top model machines, No phone lines needed and provide the owners $ 33% per transaction with their new machine. Many businesses have old machines or bad service and thoughs with no chip reader must be upgraded so get the conversation started, set the appointment and we pay $300 when the ATM is placed. Usually within 48 hours of the appointment and you are paid. Average 4 in 10 placements for proper set appointments or $120 per App.

Looking for 5 agents to start soon

You provide voip-

We provide verified business data/ owners names

as well as appointment crm

Please leave email and skype if available. Only reply if truly interested and have b2b appointment experience.

Thank You, 

Kirk Hoelzel

Director/ISO

Views: 1005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Share details on my email id.

sales@techinfinites.com

kindly send the details on lotusiqhr@gmail.com

Hi Kirk,

I currently manage 2 call centers located here in NY, who better to sell in a NY market then NY'ers. We know and appreciate the everyday "Rise and Grind" and we know the city is all about saving time and convenience. I am very interested in learning more about this campaign, I think it can be very beneficial for the both of us. Please send me an email jcovill@premiersolutionsny.com

Hi there, kindly send me details at zainzoni13@yahoo.com

please send the details on lotusiqhr@gmail.com

Great day! This is James a Client Acquisition Executive at RC BPO Services.. And we specialize in Virtual Assistants assigned with multiple tasks including appointment setting. 

We are situated in a work space location with a suitable environment and a stable internet connection. I'm confident that you would be able to find the kind of employees that you're looking for to help you with the success of your project..

I'm looking forward to your response in order for us to discuss our future business together. You could contact us at derek@rooferscapital.com..

Best regards, James

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service