CampaignProvider

Free ATM Location Callers Set Appointment $300 per placement USA

Need appointment setters for free ATM placements in high traffic businesses. Huge territory all of New York and New Jersey, US which is already a high traffic territory.  Must be ready for new service and not tied to a contract. We provide all new top model machines, No phone lines needed and provide the owners $ 33% per transaction with their new machine. Many businesses have old machines or bad service and thoughs with no chip reader must be upgraded so get the conversation started, set the appointment and we pay $300 when the ATM is placed. Usually within 48 hours of the appointment and you are paid. Average 4 in 10 placements for proper set appointments or $120 per App.

Looking for 5 agents to start soon

You provide voip-

We provide verified business data/ owners names

as well as appointment crm

Please leave email and skype if available. Only reply if truly interested and have b2b appointment experience.

Thank You, 

Kirk Hoelzel

Director/ISO

Views: 1027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings! 

We are Contexta Global, a bpo company based in the Philippines. We are a team of highly skilled and qualified professionals who are very much experienced at helping clients reduce cost while improving customer experience. Our company is very much interested in your campaign and we would like to know more information about it. If you want to know more about our company, we can set up an appointment so we can discuss things further. You may contact me through the following:

Email: paula@contextabpo.com

Thank you very much. We hope to hear from you soon.

My campaign is purely outbound as of now.

Need to call customers who wish to have there business expand with less cost and effective means.

We provide VPS and Dedicated Server's for the customers around the globe, for there Hosting website or for backing up there data or web site files or Email services for there business with less cost than any other provider to increase there business in this competitive world for monthly, QUARTERLY, HALF YEARLY and YEARLY for VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER and Monthly for DEDICATED SERVERS.

Training is provided.

TARGET AREAS: USA, UK, AUSTRALIA and CANADA as of now.

Looking for centers to start up with at least 15 to 30 seater initially.

Daily target: 3 leads for DEDICATED SERVERS and 8 leads for VPS.

NOTE: Calling data and Voip not provided.

Payout: VPS sale will be paid 25 percentage commission from the sale made, Dedicated Server's will be paid 28 percentage commission from the sale for every forthnight (i.e. every 15 days it will be paid/wired to companies account.)

If you wish to start than please do let me know how soon you can start and how many seats you would start with.

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAJ
rajnambala@gmail.com

Hello, 

My name is Keith Hernandez VP of Sales and Marketing for Premier Calls Inc We have Bi-lingual agents experience in all types of sales. 

Our agents are experts in appointment setting we have done Solar appointment setting very successfully. I believe we would do a great job if given the opportunity with your campaign. 

You can contain me at khernandez@premiercallsinc.com

Best Regards,

Keith Hernandez

Premier Calls Inc

1350 Churchill Rd West Palm Beach FL 33405

Hi,

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.

I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Baig

baig@bfmuae.com

Hi!

We're a call center in the Philippines and would like to know more about your campaign. Please kindly send us more details at leadgenoutsourcing@gmail.com or at ronlao.leadgenoutsourcing@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Ron Lao

Leadgen Outsourcing Solutions

Hi, I am interested and want to know more about this project so please add me on Skype ankush.dua1

IVL BPO Services takes up outsourcing processes that are enabled by Information technology. These services span over diverse areas like Lead Generation, Sales and Support, Financial Accounting, Chat and Email support, Procurement, Medical Billing, Transcription services and much more. A key aspect of our service delivery is the successful transition of business processes from the client’s locations to our delivery centres. http://iventurebd.com/

hello interested in your campaign our 24 agents american and canadian expatriate and curently working on solar panel and timeshare campaign. email address career@ourevolvemarketing.com skype id agentpv002@gmail.com thank you

Kindly send me your info through my email address karthiklithu6@gmail.com

Hello Kirk Hoelzel

Warm Greetings.

We are a 200 Seater BPO/Call Center in Chennai,India. We are pioneers in the field of Information Technology providing quality solutions in the field of outsourcing BPO/KPO and Healthcare operations, having wide range of experience of over 15 years from Data Management, Inbound & Outbound Campaigns in India and have always proven ourselves over competency.

Our services include among others:
l Marketing and Research, Appointment setting, as well as other B2B,B2C and lead generation campaigns
l Translations
l Business Planning Services, Consultations

We can also do the following:
l Email, Chat responses
l Managing, Financial & Advisory services
l Online business to business support and other customer support and care

We are in the process of expansion and in search of good and reputed clients. Ceequence believes in the importance of maintaining a good image and reputation and we value the respect of one another in this global industry. The needs of your company will be carefully planned and discussed.

I would love to discuss more of this with you. Should you be interested in knowing more about us, please contact us.

Regards
Immanuel.Vincent

Immanuel.Vincent | Business Development Manager
t: +91 44 4061 8500 | f: +91 44 2434 3393 | m: +91 9514229935| US-Toll Free:18664281774
e: immanuel.v@ceequence.com  | www.ceequence.com

rkwaqas@outlook.com contact me on skype 

Customer Service Masters  call center is an office where customer representatives receive inbound calls and place outbound calls. The main goals are to retain your current customers, create customer loyalty and contact prospects. By outsourcing your telemarketing to us, you can be confident that your customers will remain satisfied and that difficult issues will be resolved effectively. Our South Florida based inbound and outbound call center team of professionals is available to answer questions or to take orders by email, live chat or by calling our toll free number. All of our call center solutions can be integrated to increase your business sales potential.

Our call center features include:

• Telemarketing
  • Lead Generation
  • Lead Qualification
  • Database Enhancement
  • Appointment Setting
  • Event Support
  • Customer Retention
  • Competitive Intelligence
  • Channel Support

On-going Campaign:

• Auto Insurance 
  • Final Expense 
  • Home Security 
  • Wholesale Vacation  
  • Mortgage
  • Business Cash Advance 
  • Energy 
  • Solar 
  • Debt Collection
  • US Bank Customer Service
  • Education platforms

We provide outbound call center assistance that includes cold calling, phone surveys and much more. We currently have 15 seats with a capacity of 100 seats. We are truly interested in working with you.

Kemaria Meeks

Customer Service Masters 

Tampa FL 33629

kemaria.solarhomes@gmail.com

www.floridagoessolar.com

813-862-6045 personal line

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service