CampaignProvider

FIX HOURLY PAYOUT WITH NO TARGETS DATA/DIALER/VoIP ALL PROVIDED

Hi,
I'm looking for Call Centers for our Company's Easy Lead Generation Campaign NO SALES with DATA/ DIALER/ VoIP ALL PROVIDED BY OUR END without any Upfront or Security.

We Pay FIX SALARY OF $185/Agent/Month Pay cycle Weekly WITHOUT ANY TARGETS.

We have a big setup with lot of call centers working for us from years now and we always pay to centers on time.

Only Call Centers
No Brokers or Middlemen Please.

For Further Details I can be reached via:

Email: hrdepartment272@gmail.com

Views: 831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

My name is Prasad, Operations Manager for a Call Center here in Bangalore, India. This is to formally introduce our services for your needs. We have wide services for our customers from Customer Service, Technical Support, Inbound/Outbound Sales and Data Entry.

Our experienced staff is quite knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile for our customers. We are very selective about who we hire to handle your business, which is why we’ve chosen only the finest people available to work for our organization in order to best serve our clients.

Please send the complete details to my email add.

Hoping to hear from you.

Email  : prasadkrnl@gmail.com

Hi there,

We would like to ask if this is still open. We have well trained agents ready for this campaign. 

We will wait for your response. You may contact us through skype: nikfonline24

Thank you.

Hi,
I am from Adam & Mim Global Services, a call center company in Clark, Pampanga, Philippines and we are looking for campaigns. Can you make this clear please:
We Pay FIX SALARY OF $185/Agent/Month Pay cycle Weekly WITHOUT ANY TARGETS.

Here's my email: naincltl@1go.ph

Cheers,

Adam

We are a Call Center from the Philippines with 50 well-trained Customer Service agents that deal with either Outbound/Inbound calls. We are committed to delivering results to our clients.

We are interested in your project, and we want to know more about it.

Email: technocomm@asia.com

Hello there , 

i have sent you skype contact request and email . Please reply. Looking forward to hear from you soon. 

Thanks 

Rw 

Good Day,

In this note you can find a brief description about the services that Rally National Contact Center can provide for you.

We are a quality oriented contact center located in the Dominican Republic that outsources Marketing Services:

1. Customer Services.
2. Tech Support.
3. Direct Sales.
4. Lead Generation.
5. Marketing.
6. collections

We have the sufficient workforce to boost your goals to the next level. We are looking forward for being an important part of the growth of your enterprise!

Truly yours, Alejandro Bencosme

Rally National
Executive Outsourcing Services
P: 1-829-672-7352
S: alejandro bencosme
E: alejandro@rallynational.com
W: www.rallynational.work

Good Day,

In this note you can find a brief description about the services that Rally National Contact Center can provide for you.

We are a quality oriented contact center located in the Dominican Republic that outsources Marketing Services:

1. Customer Services.
2. Tech Support.
3. Direct Sales.
4. Lead Generation.
5. Marketing.
6. collections

We have the sufficient workforce to boost your goals to the next level. We are looking forward for being an important part of the growth of your enterprise!

Truly yours, Alejandro Bencosme

Rally National
Executive Outsourcing Services
P: 1-829-672-7352
S: alejandro bencosme
E: alejandro@rallynational.com
W: www.rallynational.work

Could you share more details about the campaign to infocraniumtechnologies@gmail.com

please send me the details at vargassanchezjose@gmail.com thanks 

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at yancy.limitless@gmail.com

Thank you! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service