CampaignProvider

Hello All,

We have Energy campaign for Australia and Uk and we are paying daily and hourly to our centre.Payments are 4 Aud and 2 Gbp per hour per agent.Agents will be working for 8 hours per day and 6 days a week.Payout is on daily basis but that totally depends on the center performance during the Interview session.

This is one of the easiest campaign available in the markets wherein the agents would just need to make the customer understand of how they can save there money on the Electric bills by switching over to us for the billing company.Incentives will be given to the agents who perform well on the live Calls.

Leeds centre need to manage for the 1st month and after a month centre will get Leeds and VOIP provided there performance is good.Payout would be daily remitted to there bank account post log out but the 1st month billing would be settled on weekly basis on every Thursday just to ensure that the centre is observing and implementing the protocols and adhered to the guidelines.

Interested centre can mail us at info@datahub.org.in with ENERGY as the subject and we would get back to them with the campaign full details with Script and Rebuttals.Please do ensure that we would be screening the agents before giving them the training as we are looking for the best and skilled agents for the campaign.

PS : We are the direct client for all our campaign so we don't charge any fees or upfront nor allow other to charge for our campaign

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings, kindly share details to singh610rahul95@gmail.com

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at yancy.limitless@gmail.com

Thank you! 

Hi! I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign. Please email me at yancy.limitless@gmail.com

Thank you! 

Greetings, kindly share details to santhraojh@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service