CampaignProvider

We have an easy sell campaign available, Guaranteed hourly payout, Data and CRM provided, just need an agent and voip. reply for more info.

Views: 4421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daniel,

Please send me detail at kamranshah@genzxyz.com

Thanks

Hi

Greetings !
Its a pleasure to connect with you regarding business. I have gone through your business proposal and personally found it interesting. Kindly let me know if there is any upfront fees or any other technical / eligibility requirements involved to start said process.
Hope to connect soon again.
Regards,
Samuel Mohan
Email: Samuel@ileads.co.in
Phone +91-9897094599

Hi

Greetings !
Its a pleasure to connect with you regarding business. I have gone through your business proposal and personally found it interesting. Kindly let me know if there is any upfront fees or any other technical / eligibility requirements involved to start said process.
Hope to connect soon again.
Regards,
Samuel Mohan
Email: Samuel@ileads.co.in
Phone +91-9897094599
Hi please forward details to edward.naidoo@hotmail.co.za

We are interested.

Please provide campaign details to kent@newzenoviaintl.com

Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Erick and I am the President and owner of Nutek Solutions. We provide remote customer service to our clients with 100% satisfaction. We have 15 to 30 agents ready to service your client needs at any time. We currently work with other Fortune 500 companies such as Home Depot, Ebay, Disney, Airbnb, Sears, Carnival cruise lines and more. Although we have only been in business a short time, we have been able to climb the ranks and make ourselves knows as a leader in customer service quality and expectations. We are currently looking to expand our client base and offer our exceptional level of customer service to other organizations.

We are interested in the opportunity you meantioned.
Please send info related to this opportunity to nutek.solutionsllc@gmail.com

Thank you

Erick Simmons
President / C.E.O
985-464-1007
Nutek.Solutionsllc@gmail.com
Nuteksolutionsllc.wixsite.com/nutek

Hi.

We are a Call Center located in the Philippines specialized in B2B, Appointment Setting, Outbound Sales, Lead Generation and the like.

We would like to ask complete information about your campaign.

Email: technoComm@asia.com

Hi,

This is Symon from Telemusketeers, hope you are doing fine. As per concern we have a call center with 30 seats with very well trained agents and doing MCA (US), Solar (CA, US and AUS), Invoice Factoring (US), ISP inbound and couple of pharmacy campaigns of US/UK. Earlier we have also worked on World Cable campaign, they used to provide cable service with internet and phone. The best part is most of our campaigns are appointment setup. So all the way would like to assure that we are an experienced call center with some great agents who can provide a best quality service. Our contact number - +1 3215944277, email & Skype symontelemusketeers@gmail.com.
Above all, other documents including company profiles are ready to provide. We are also available on Skype for further any discussion. Thanks and looking for your reply.
Regards,
Symon

Hi there,

We wanted to be a part of your campaign. Kindly send us the details through skype: nikfonline24

For more information about us, please see attached file.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hi,

We are interested in the campaign, can you please share more details on adnan.ahmed@zealimperial.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service