CampaignProvider

We have an easy sell campaign available, Guaranteed hourly payout, Data and CRM provided, just need an agent and voip. reply for more info.

Views: 3004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello:

May you please share the details with me at damonspurlock@gmail.com

Skype ID: damon.spurlock1

Thank you,

Damon

Good day,
I represent Apollo Business Technologies and we would like to know more about your project. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional value with every interaction and have committed to offering our clients nothing less than excellence in everything we do. All our agents (native English speakers) have years of experience in the BPO industry working with world-renown companies and have made going "above & beyond" their professional mantra.
Let's talk further by email: gautam@apollobt.com or add me on Skype:gautam.apollobt  Company Website :- www.apollobt.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I am interested for this process please send the details at suntechflower@yahoo.com or Skype id :Steve Haymen

Hello!

Hope you’re having a great day. My name is Paulina Castillo, I’m the marketing manager at Szertegia, a call center located in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.

I wanted to contact you to offer our call center services. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding our call center in general, I’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Also, we could schedule a call to introduce you to the rest of the team, talk about pricing and give you more details about the services we offer.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,

Attachments:

We're interested. Please send details to:

Skype / Email:  abjimenez130@gmail.com

Hi, We are having 15 years of experience, we have dialed multiple campaigns. We are interested about your BPO US health insurance campaign. please send me the details to our skype or to Email. Skype id : live:koustav_7

By the way, this is Sarkar,Our company based in Singapore.

Hi I have a contact center that's been in existence for over 4years. Personally I have over 10 years experience working on UK and Australian Campaign's with a Successful track record. I have three Branches with each accommodating for up to a 100 seats. Please forward me details on edward.naidoo@hotmail.co.za

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service