CampaignProvider

We have an easy sell campaign available, Guaranteed hourly payout, Data and CRM provided, just need an agent and voip. reply for more info.

Views: 1690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.

I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Baig

baig@bfmuae.com

Good day

We are interested. Please email all info to triple7investments@outlook.com.

Regards

Hi Daniel,

Please email me the campaign details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com or Skype me at sandeepmondal1.

Hi, good day! I have a center and voip is ready and agents as well. Please send me an email at jdabalento22@gmail.com/ Thank you

I am looking for Good centers for a campaign where the can call USA, UK, CANADA, INDIA, and AUSTRALIA.

THIS IS A LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGN.

Customers need to sign up with the monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly plan for the VPS and for monthly services for Dedicated servers for there business. For hosting there website backup of there data or for there email service.

We provide them with the cheap plans to the customers for there business growth accordingly.

Payout: 25 to 28 percent on every forthnight.

Leads and Voip not provided.

Interested centers please contact RAJNAMBALA@GMAIL.COM

My name is Paola Ferrer Directress of DHAB Business Outsourcing and we are 2 years experience on timeshare account here in the Philippines. We have 10 seats working right now and i'm looking forward to do business with you please contact me below thanks.
Email skype. iampaola08@gmail.com
Number: +639178919859

I am looking for Good centers for a campaign where the can call USA, UK, CANADA, INDIA, and AUSTRALIA. THIS IS A LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGN. Customers need to sign up with the monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly plan for the VPS and for monthly services for Dedicated servers for there business.
Payout: 25 to 28 percent on every forthnight. Leads and Voip not provided. Interested centers please contact RAJNAMBALA@GMAIL.COM

gmail ; ia5036382@gmail.com

or

skype ; aliya.19952017@outlook.com

Helllo, please send me campaign details to my email. Please put Hourly Campaign in subject. I will respond with business profile. 

Thank you

kindly send the details on petersmith0037@usa.com

Greetings! 

We are Contexta Global, a bpo company based in the Philippines. We are a team of highly skilled and qualified professionals who are very much experienced at helping clients reduce cost while improving customer experience. Our company is very much interested in your campaign and we would like to know more information about it. If you want to know more about our company, we can set up an appointment so we can discuss things further. You may contact me through the following:

Email: paula@contextabpo.com

Thank you very much. We hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, I am interested and want to know more about this project so please add me on Skype ankush.dua1

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service