CampaignProvider

We have an easy sell campaign available, Guaranteed hourly payout, Data and CRM provided, just need an agent and voip. reply for more info.

Views: 2948

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hope all is very well,

Please forward campaign information to sales@qtechusa.com

We are extremely interested.

hi there im interested to see what campaigns are available email our center has 12 available agents and we are located in the Philippines email me at yusakamoto0711@gmail.com

koustav@aksnetwork.com
Skype ID:-live:koustav_7

Interested in your campaigns.

SKYPE- tomduhanaj

Send all campaigns you are curently working with details and payment structure. Please and Thank You

Hello! How are you doing today?

This is Infomax Business Solutions (IBS) a Christ-centered BPO in the Philippines. We are engaged in call center operations and do have a turnover of 40 employees with a capacity of expansion depending on the demand of operation together with few home-based supports.

If this enlightens you, please allow us to connect with your company to move forward and do business for the same. Please take a look at our company profile.

It would be better if we can talk on Skype and from there we can discuss to start immediately.

Thank you so much! God bless you and our business!

Email: mvrejill@gmail.com

Hi Daniel,

Please email me the campaign details at dipanjan.chhetri@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Good afternoon,

We are a BPO located in Bogota, Colombia, we have been in the call center market for well over 5 years with experience in inbound/outbound calls, we have no issues in handling customer care, tech support, sales or telemarketing. What we bring to the table is well trained agents with the best attitude and with 100% English speaking and Spanish skills, so this will provide a much better service and experience to your clients, and still help you and your company save money by outsourcing, to sum everything up we want for your clients to still
Have the best experience over the phone get what they are looking to do and help you save money every month, hope you can give us the chance to put our best skills on the table and hear from you soon.

JAVIER MEJIA
Business Development Manager
D: 347-934-4296
E: javiersubs@carrieles.com.co

Hi! Please send us details at humanresourcesphil@gmail.com

kinly send the details on lotusiqhr@gmail.com

send me detail satyendrasanodiya@gmail.com skype: satendrasanodiya93

Hello Daniel,

Im interested in your campaign, could you send me more info? My email gkicontactcenter@gmail.com. 

Thanks

Hello there!

we are interested, please email the details.

email - fsitsol@gmail.com

skype - fserve16

Currently, we are selling IPTV device.

And we are in the business of BPO since 5 years.

Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service