CampaignProvider

We have an easy sell campaign available, Guaranteed hourly payout, Data and CRM provided, just need an agent and voip. reply for more info.

Views: 4421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Daniel! I'm interested in your offer.We are currently running a center in Lahore, Pakistan with over 60 agents. We are doing both inbound and outbound sales, Lead Generation, Live Transfers and Appointments. We Mostly Dial in US,UK and Australia. We have a full team of experienced staff and we also have proper departments like HR, T&D, Operations, Quality Assurance and Client Relations. Kindly let me know some details and onboarding process so we can have a look. Thanks.
Email: Shanzaib.gill@allsortenterprises.com 
Regards,
Shanzaib Abbas Gill
Director Client Relations
All Sort Enterprises.

hi, my name is Ronnie. i have a call center in Malaysia.

I am interested with the campaign. please send us the details at eastmanronnie69@gmail.com

Hi Ronnie, How are you?
I got you... ;)

Ronnie Eastman said:

hi, my name is Ronnie. i have a call center in Malaysia.

I am interested with the campaign. please send us the details at eastmanronnie69@gmail.com

Greetings!

Outsourcing solutions?
Exceptional customer service?
Transformational growth?
Flexibility in demands?

We got you!

This is Erron from PDC Outsourcing, a new-age global outsourcing company located in the Philippines. We specialize in the field of customer care, sales telecom, back-office supports, and more! We have a brand-new office with high-end equipment to assure you of high-quality service and security.

We'd like to know more about your campaign and it'll be great if you can fill us in with more details. You can email in the campaign specifics at marketing@pdcoutsourcing.com or reach me via skype at derronjustin@outlook.com

We can help you cater your business needs, and up to 15 seats are available for occupancy.
Let us know more how we can help you grow your business and help you achieve world-class service.
You can also check our website at https://pdcoutsourcing.weebly.com to know more about us!

Regards,

Erron Dizon
Marketing

Hi Daniel, 

We would love to discuss in detail how we can collaborate in cutting your cost and increasing your revenue through outsourcing with us. Let me know the best time to give you a call.

You may reach me at hazel@responsebpo.com

http://www.responsebpo.com/

Let’s talk!

Hi,

Hope all is very well today.

We are extremely interested in this project and would love to see how we can work together.

We are flexible and we provide experience and quality agents with a strong management team.

We eagerly look forward to your response.

Please see reference below.

..............................................................................................................................

I am Mr. Alex Gittens Managing Director for Quetech, an Outsource Call Centre in beautiful Saint Lucia in the Caribbean.

QUETECH is a full service outsourcing Call Centre, focusing on inbound and outbound Call Centre services. Now more than ever, many businesses face the internal pressures of shrinking budgets and increasing demands from consumers. QUETECH can help you balance all these demands. Our solutions and effective call center strategies are here to ensure that business runs smoothly and effectively, and at a low cost to you.

We provide quality BPO services of a high quality and standard with experience and qualified staff. 

Please see a letter attached with more information about our services and the benefits for your company.

Please feel free to contact us about any of of services or anything that you have in mind

Mr Gittens - Managing Director

Tel: 1-758-724-9414

Hello Dan,

Greetings!

We are from Curly Brackets Systems Pvt. Ltd and could you please send me the details to my email address: lal.vaiphei@curlybrackets.co.in

Regards

Lal Vaiphei

Looking for Inbound & Outbound Projects With Hourly Payouts For More Info Please Feel Free To Reach Us on +50949459627 / +50934448687 plopplop45@hotmail.com or stedouard41@gmail.com whatsapp 7862240928

Daniel,

Good morning we are a call center located in Bogota Colombia every single one of our outbound agents have 100% English skills both writing and speaking so you will never hear a complaint about any accents, on top of that we have well over 4 years of experience in sales, telemarketing and cold calling so you will have great results when it comes to numbers and sales.

Don’t hesitate reaching out to us at javiersubs@carrieles.com.co

Javier Mejia
Business development manager
347-934-4296
Javiersubs@carrieles.com.co

pls share me details

sarswatichandra27@gmail.com

Hello ,

Can you please share the details @ sandeepshinde20 (Skype) We would like to start with this process

Hi 

is this campaign still available please contact me at callworksmedia@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service