CampaignProvider

We have an easy sell campaign available, Guaranteed hourly payout, Data and CRM provided, just need an agent and voip. reply for more info.

Views: 4588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Concern,

Hope this email finds you in a good health.
We are Tag Technologies Pvt Ltd (A Tag Group of Company). Tag Technology is a leading Call Center Services Provider for both On and Offshore, We carry more than 5 years of experience in BPO Industry with both In and Outbound Campaigns, We are an organized call center and our representatives are relentless sales people and unflinchingly client focused whether its Inbound or Outbound Project. We have an experience in multiple projects like;
Appointment setting – USA
Debt Settlement – USA
Telecom and Energy – UK
Solar and Vocation Campaigns – USA
Our Company is interested to be a part of your company and would like to know more about your Schemes and Projects. Thank you.

We are registered with PSEB (Pakistan Software Export Board), we only perform dialing with While line all Government registration are closely monitored.  

Regards
Akash Teji
Marketing Manger
www.tagtechnologies.co            

Infomax Business Solutions (IBS) is a Christ-centered BPO in the Philippines. We are engaged in call center operations, sales, appointment settings, live transfer, and marketing strategies. Visionary with track records of implementing best practices and has a proposition of services and compliances.The team has highly trained agents, God Fearing and has the good working attitude that innovates performances, others have been working in several call center businesses as their experiences.
We are experienced in both B2B and B2C accounts specifically in (Loan Application, Credit Card Repair Program, Customer Assistance, and Inbound Up Selling) and continues to successfully help client’s goal more efficiently and effectively for consumer and businesses to business markets.
We have good Human Resource Management that employs a highly qualified team of professionals that evaluates agents that are trained to make sure that we have the best agent on the floor to maintain employee’s morale. We do have a turnover of 40 employees with a capacity of expansion depending on the demand of operation.

Please send the detailed information at your earliest. Thank You!

email: mvrejill@gmail.com

Hi,

My name is Earl Lopez of Queue4you. We are a start up Call Center Company based in the Philippines. Our services are Customer Service, Technical Support, Email and Chat support, and can be Outbound or Inbound. We have an office that is able to provide up to 15 seats and is able to provide more seats if needed. We have a 50mbps internet service using Fiber connection and is setting up a secondary or a backup internet fiber connection as well.

I’m looking forward to talk to you about your campaign and is hoping to have a good business with you.

Sincerely,

Earl Keane Lopez
Administrative Manager of Queue4you
queue4youph@outlook.com / queue4youph@gmail.com

Hi my name is Franz Joseph miranda,

Staffing manager of TIPTOPph.We have years of intensive training, background and experience in the outsourcing industry We are looking for clients to outsource their project from the philippines assisting clients by combining diverse skills and expertise to achieve and reach client satisfaction.

I have handled successful campaigns in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Worked with industries such as Website Development, SEO Services, Customer Service, Mobile Websites, Commercial Services, Business Brokers, Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Merchant Services, IT Products and Services and more.

I would be very grateful if you can spare your time to have a voice chat. Which will allow me to answer any questions you may have and for you to define your needs should you decide to use our agency for an ongoing campaign or for a one-time project.

Our earnest dedication to your needs will be evident from day one. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email: franzjosephmiranda.vwp@gmail.com

Hie Daniel,

mailme prasadbposervices@gmail.com

Send me the details to info@getoffered.us

Hi Kindly send details via skype on kns4zn@yahoo.com or email kuben@executivefinanceassist.co.za.

thanks

appreciated

kuben

Hi,

Email me the campaign details

eastmanronnie69@gmail.com

Hello Daniel

This is Lal Vaiphei

I am interested in the campaign that you have mentioned. Please share me the details to my email address: lalvanglua@gmail.com and Skype ID: lalvanglua

Hi there,
           We're interested to know more. Please email us at iqtechconnect@gmail.com. Thank you

we are a call center located in the dominican republic i would like to know more about your campaign, email me at ingvladmir@gmail.com or skype: vladimir francois

UK and South African based Call Centers  available to run campaigns... Seats available.... Please send via email more information....    info@detailpartnership.co.uk      Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service