CampaignProvider

Hi,

We have the following project at the moment.
Appointment fixing for Victorian Energy Efficient Target ( VEET )
Details:- 
We are distributing some free products like
1) Energy Efficient Power board ( for TV, Home theater, Play station etc)
2) Standby Power controller (SPC) for Computer
3) Low Flow Shower Head ( Handy shower head / Fixed Shower head )
4) Energy efficient Electricity Bulb
5) Door Seals
6) Chimney Balloons
All the above products are free for the customers and they need not have to pay a single cent. 
Its a very easy campaign and 1 agent is giving around 10-15 sales per day.

Criteria :-
1) Customer must not have received these products before under VEET scheme.
So, you need to ask the customers that have you received these products before from the government or not.
If Customer has received SPC and needs Chimney balloons then we wcan give, and similarly for other products.
Center need to start ASAP.
Data will be provided.
Regards,
Akash

Views: 1598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please email me the details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com or Skype me at sandeepmondal1. We are ready to start ASAP.

Hi,

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.

I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Baig

baig@bfmuae.com

hi

send me the details of payout too.,, as we are ready to start dial immediately

Interested please send us more info at aislinnhernandez2017@gmail.com Thank you

Hello Akash. Please send more detail kim.telemania@gmail.com

Hi,

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.

I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Baig

baig@bfmuae.com

Hi Akash,

Our center has got experience in VEET campaign. Please email me the details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com you can also Skype me at sandeepmondal1.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Mondal

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service