as high as $8 per hour

direct to client sign-up

for centers in PH

Data Provided

Views: 1740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kindly send details at humanresourcesphil@gmail.com

I am looking for campaigns for our remote Center located in Cali, Colombia. All of our agents are 100% bilingual. *no accent*

Please contact me if you have any available campaigns and need an experienced center to help your business reach its maximum potential.

We can take on any Inbound or Outbound Sales or Customer Service Campaigns, Outbound sales and transfer campaigns, Email, Chat and Tech Support Campaigns and any type of non-voice (Data-Entry, Encoding, Medical billing, etc) Campaigns.

Please contact me ASAP as we now have the capacity to onboard new clients.

https://vimeo.com/198095971

Hi I have Directv, canadian real estate servey, home security with high pay outs... Contact me at timandrews183@outlook.com

Hello,

We have a center in the US and we have great english.

Please call me at 518-641-1000

Roy Spiegel

Communication Dynamics

Hello,

Kindly send the campaign details to paula@contextabpo.com

Thank you!

Hello,

Kindly send the campaign details to paula@contextabpo.com

Thank you!

We offer direct tv b2c campaign at 10$ per agent per day with a possibility of advance

I'm running telecom now so we haev the experience. Please reachout. We have our own dialer as well.

email: jermaine.j_humes@yahoo.com

We are looking for Inbound/Outbound campaign with fixed or variable mode.

Our company is Adhrit Technologies Pvt. Ltd., We are a complete BPO business solution organisationbased in India with 500+ employeesstrength,recognised for its dedication forcustomer service and client satisfaction, offering a full range of INBOUND, OUTBOUND, and BLENDEDCONTACT SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS .We offer state of the art systems including predictive dialer,custom software,quality assurance monitoring andimmersive training platforms.

We have highly motivated, professionally trainedcustomer centric workforce. We offer English-speaking as well as multi-lingual skillsets,trained in the latest sales and customer service strategies and guidelines.

If you are looking for cost effective,experienced, professional & result oriented BPO for outsourcing your business so contact undersigned & give us a chance to serve you.

Regards
Ankush Dua
Business Development Manager
Adhrit Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Cell: +91-9582602927

Hi,

My name is Leo Blanco and I am the Business Development Manager of Gabtech LLC. 

Gabtech Global, LLC is a US based one-stop-shop Business Process Outsourcing company that specializes on servicing start ups and growing companies.  

While our bigger competitors snob smaller businesses, Gabtech welcomes you with open arms.  We understand the process of starting a business from ground zero and how important it is to spend your limited time and funds right.  

We enable start up and growing companies focus on growing their businesses while we generate sales leads, support your customers and encode data for you.​ 

We have highly competent and talented Virtual Assistants/Appointment Setters ready to work for you. Our services go from $5 to $10/ hour depending on your needs.

What really sets us apart from hiring your usual freelance worker is that we offer support to each and every VA you hire with us. Dependability and Support is what we pride our service on.

If you have the time, I would like to do a quick call with you so we can discuss what we can do for you and your business.

Let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,

Leo Blanco

Business Development Manager

GABTECH, LLC

24654 N Lake Pleasant Pkwy Unit 103, PMB 123

Peoria, AZ 85380

Tel (623)399-4669 | email  leo@gabtech.net

Hi!
Could u send me details to vitaliy@ninecor.com?

Interesting hourly payment !!!  Call center in Ukraine, multinational company www.ninecor.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service