CampaignProvider

Direct Centers Needed for US Satellite & Other Campaigns- Hourly Payouts with Data-Dialer-Voip Offered. No Upfront or Consultancy Needed

Center Needs to Meet the Given Below Criteria before applying:

1) Min 10 Agent with Excellent Comm Skills & 1 Operation/ Team Lead.

2) Center Needs to have a Lease Line

3) Center should be able to go Live Within 3 Days.

4) Center Must have prior Experience in any Sales or Lead Generation.

5) Center should be able to provide the Incorporation Documents of the Company.

If you think you can fulfill all the Requirements,add me on skype: jatin_bhardwaj191 and message me with a Subject Line ( Enquiry for Hourly Campaigns) and I will entertain you.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

This is Symon from Telemusketeers, hope you are doing fine. As per concern we have a call center with 30 seats with very well trained agents and doing MCA (US), Solar (CA, US and AUS), Invoice Factoring (US), ISP inbound and couple of pharmacy campaigns of US/UK. Earlier we have also worked on World Cable campaign, they used to provide cable service with internet and phone. The best part is most of our campaigns are appointment setup. So all the way would like to assure that we are an experienced call center with some great agents who can provide a best quality service. Our contact number - +1 3215944277, email & Skype symontelemusketeers@gmail.com.
Above all, other documents including company profiles are ready to provide. We are also available on Skype for further any discussion. Thanks and looking for your reply.
Regards,
Symon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service