CampaignProvider

Hello All,

We are looking for centers all around the world who can dial for our campaigns which are currently running in US, UK and AUS and we want to expand those campaigns.

Campaigns Nature:

All the campaigns are outbound campaigns including lead generation, Appointment setting and telesales. 

Dialers, VOIP:

                       Dialers and VOIP are provided in all campaigns.

Payouts:

                       Hourly, hybrid and fixed all modes

All campaigns are ready to go live and have limited Slots. Kindly no reply to this thread after 06-18-2017. As when the campaigns are available we create the new thread.

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! 

Kindly send me an email about the details of your offer so we can get this started!
email: ceo.epertech@gmail.com


Thank you! 


Hi,

I would like to introduce Lucky-8 Global Solutions to cater your business needs. 
I am running a start-up Home Based Contact Center, Lucky-8 Global Solutions and we are looking for clients who can provide us Campaigns to work on. We now have 10 experienced agents who are quite knowledgeable and has expertise in providing a wide range of front to back-office outsourcing solutions to our clients.
Our goal is to help other people by giving them careers, service and other necessities that we can offer. We would love to have you as a part of our respectful clients and we will assure you that working with our company is more than a blessing. We, Lucky-8 Global Solutions will accommodate your every professional needs with proper service and etiquette.
I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign.
Hoping to hear something from your Company!
Sincerely,
Jennifer Jose
Operations Manager
 
Skype ID:  jennifervjose
Could you please send me an email with the information and requirements of this project so we can start working?
My email is ferantonio1979@outlook.com
Thank you!
Hi, we are a call center based in Jamaica. Please send details to my email: alisonrowe93@gmail.com or skype alison.rowe82


Mail  Sent
Alison Rowe said:

Hi, we are a call center based in Jamaica. Please send details to my email: alisonrowe93@gmail.com or skype alison.rowe82

Mail Sent

Fernando Aguilar Monge said:

Could you please send me an email with the information and requirements of this project so we can start working?
My email is ferantonio1979@outlook.com
Thank you!

Mail Sent

Fernando Aguilar Monge said:

Could you please send me an email with the information and requirements of this project so we can start working?
My email is ferantonio1979@outlook.com
Thank you!

Mail Sent

Jennifer Jose said:

Hi,

I would like to introduce Lucky-8 Global Solutions to cater your business needs. 
I am running a start-up Home Based Contact Center, Lucky-8 Global Solutions and we are looking for clients who can provide us Campaigns to work on. We now have 10 experienced agents who are quite knowledgeable and has expertise in providing a wide range of front to back-office outsourcing solutions to our clients.
Our goal is to help other people by giving them careers, service and other necessities that we can offer. We would love to have you as a part of our respectful clients and we will assure you that working with our company is more than a blessing. We, Lucky-8 Global Solutions will accommodate your every professional needs with proper service and etiquette.
I am writing to show my interest to your campaign and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me more information, so we could further discuss important details or requirements for the acquisition of the said campaign.
Hoping to hear something from your Company!
Sincerely,
Jennifer Jose
Operations Manager
 
Skype ID:  jennifervjose

Mail Sent


Karla A. said:

Hi! 

Kindly send me an email about the details of your offer so we can get this started!
email: ceo.epertech@gmail.com


Thank you! 


Hello!
We
 are an outsourcing call-center from Ukraine and we know that you are looking for us!

We are ready to start working with you! Send us the details of the projects please!

email topsales206@gmail.com
skype id: top_sale206

Hope for future mutually beneficial partnership.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible,
Top Sale

Good day!
My name is Nikko, from Sound Solutions Phils a Call Center based in the Philippines.
We are interested in your campaign and would like to discuss further what we can do.
Kindly send me the details at namorssp@gmail.com.
We look forward to working with you. Thank you!

Hi,

Please mail the details of your campaign to email/skype = mrradsy@gmail.com

and your skype id for further discussions

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link


© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service