CampaignProvider

Campaigns would be provided by ASD Marketing.  These campaigns range from California, Arizona, Utah, Virginia & Chicago.  Our responsibility would be to provide offshore call centers with valid campaigns that can help grow your company. 

Call center responsibility would be to provide quality tours for our clients.  You would need to have a call center that is already up and running.  You will be responsible for providing your own leads.  You would also be responsible for your own dialer.  You would need to have a system that is capable of recording calls as well.

Compensation for qualified tours would be $200 per tour.  There is no hourly pay available for any of these assignments.  Payment would be weekly on Friday through Paypal.  There are incentives available when certain quotas are met and this can be discussed during our initial call.

These are the complete details of our timeshare campaigns so when replying to this post  please understand that these are our terms.  Please do not contact me asking for more information.  Contact me if your call center is ready to dial.  Please provide me a Skype ID so we can connect and help grow your company.

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello there

I have an available center to do everything for you. Ready to dial anytime. My skype is roseann.martin2017pcx@gmail.com

Hope to hera from you soon! Thanks

Hi,

Achieve Asia Philippines would like to know more about the project.

You can send us an email: achieveasiaph@gmail.com

Me and my top seller agents are looking forward to work with you.Mostly of them have experience dialing for Wyndham Vaction Resorts Asia Pacific as well,it's a timeshare sales presentation.

Regards,

Kim

get Inbound project Direct Client signup No upfront

International Inbound US Airlines Project with Advance Payout.
Contact Us for details
www.acemesolutions.com

+91 8264415974

kindly add us on skype= live:rohitgupta007_3 for campaign further discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2019   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service