CampaignProvider

B2C Energy Campaign - No Chargebacks - New ESCO - Hot Campaign

PA territory but the company is very aggressive and has a definitive timeline for expansion

Leads provided by client

Live TPV and no chargebacks!

$35 per sale for first 300 sales of the week and $40 per sale for everything after that

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Chris,

We are having 10 seater call center in Pune, currently working on UK Boiler campaign (Outbound).
For our expansion plan we are looking for other projects as well.

If you have any project just let us know.

Thanks in advance,

Vision Info Solutions

Skype   :  visioninfosolutions

Hi!

Can we speak on Skype : jacob.dsouza78  please add me on skype or u can also email me on jdsouza@unicallsolutions.com

My call centers are based in the U.S and we deal in gas/electric campaigns. Please send me more info about your campaign and expectations. My agents are ready to dial now

Hello and thank you for inquiring about the campaign.  Please send me an e-mail to info@flashenergy.energy and I will reply with the information. 

LEO HOLDINGS LLC. said:

My call centers are based in the U.S and we deal in gas/electric campaigns. Please send me more info about your campaign and expectations. My agents are ready to dial now

interested kindly mail me the information on jaytiwari985@gmail.com

Do you have an internet connection in your home??
Can you spend at-least 1 hour per day??
If your answer is "Yes"
This is your best place to earn money online!
Do not Waste your time Simply at Home & Office.
Just click and sign In
http://takingwork.com/?work=17469

i m interested, please campaign info at info@webgraphworldwide.com

Dear Team,

I am Krishnakumar.N from VLookUp Global Services Private Limited.We have experience in MCA Campaign.I would request you to contact me either via email(krishnakumar@nexgenbpo.in)or skype me via ID krishnakumar nagarajan.

Kind Regards,

Krishnakumar.N

CEO VLookUp Global Services Private Limited

Dear Team,

I am Krishnakumar.N from VLookUp Global Services Private Limited.We have experience in MCA Campaign.I would request you to contact me either via email(krishnakumar@nexgenbpo.in)or skype me via ID krishnakumar nagarajan.

Kind Regards,

Krishnakumar.N

CEO VLookUp Global Services Private Limited

Hi,

This is Symon from Telemusketeers, hope you are doing fine. As per concern we have a call center with 30 seats with very well trained agents and doing MCA, ISP inbound and couple of pharmacy campaigns of US/UK since 2011. Earlier we have also worked on World Cable campaign, they used to provide cable service with internet and phone. All the way would like to assure that we are an experienced call center and highly interested to work on your campaign. Besides would like to ensure you that we can provide a best quality service. Our contact number - +1 3215944277, email symontelemusketeers@gmail.com.
Above all, looking for your kind reply.
Regards,
Symon

Hello!

Hope you’re having a great day. My name is Paulina Castillo, I’m the marketing manager at Szertegia, a call center located in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.

I wanted to contact you to offer our call center services. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding our call center in general, I’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Also, we could schedule a call to introduce you to the rest of the team, talk about pricing and give you more details about the services we offer.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service