CampaignProvider

NO UPFRONT OR COMMISSION REQUIRED       NO BROKERS OR OUTSOURCES  

Required Direct Experienced call center AUSTRALIAN SIMPLE SURVEY CAMPAIGN .

NOT PROVIDED : Data , minutes .

PAID WEEKLY.

contact Mathew :91+9962176263 skype:dean_mohiden70. 

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings!

We are Contexta Global, a BPO company based in the Philippines. We are a team of highly skilled and qualified professionals who are very much experienced at helping clients reduce cost while improving customer experience. Our company is very much interested in your campaign and we would like to know more information about it. If you want to know more about our company, we can set up an appointment so we can discuss things further. You may contact me through the following:

Email: paula@contextabpo.com

Thank you very much. We hope to hear from you soon.

Interested in the process kindly send details on blazarstechnologies@gmail.com

Hello,

We're interested to know more about this campaign. i already added you on skype. my email address is jet.intellibridge@gmail.com

Hi my name is Sarah I have years of intensive training, background and experience in the outsourcing industry assisting clients by combining diverse skills and expertise to achieve and reach client satisfaction.

I have handled successful campaigns in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Worked with industries such as Website Development, SEO Services, Mobile Websites, Commercial Services, Business Brokers, Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Merchant Services, IT Products and Services and more.

I would be very grateful if you can spare your time to have a voice chat. Which will allow me to answer any questions you may have and for you to define your needs should you decide to use our agency for an ongoing campaign or for a one-time project.

Our earnest dedication to your needs will be evident from day one. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email: Sarahlopezsingle@gmail.com

Skype request sent 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service